Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,771 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78

Bad Night

17 years ago 0 27 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done Cuddles I too have had similar problems to yourself with a sibling. I hope things are better. You are great for not giving in to your craving at a time of such stress. I am only on day 4 but myself and my colleague have been really stressed at work, the difference between us being that she keeps nipping out for a smoke. BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IN. KEEP STRONG! Tilly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 47 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $18 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles Sorry to hear your news but a smoke would not have helped honest! Join the parade keep off the weed and we will post again Monday! Lovely weekend Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 157 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,304 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �824.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Cuddles!!!! What a victory over the nicodemon this is!!! I'm SO proud of you for resisting!!! I hope that your sister gets the help that she needs and will be OK. As for you, just remember this the next time you face a difficult situation. If you can make it through this, then you can make it through ANYTHING!!! Way to go and congratulations on this victory. Again, I hope that your sister will be OK. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 441 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,043 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1821.33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
17 years ago 0 87 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, First of all I just wanted to say I am so very sorry about your sisters situation. You did the right thing under great stress...no smoking...at this point we know that it will only add to the problems in life, not make them more easy to cope with. We are all very proud of you...chim up. hugs and love, kat [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 232 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles, I am so proud of you, so pat yourself on the back and say job well done...We all have difficulties in our lives and for those of us who are addicts, the first thing we think of is smoking... Well you won this battle, and you are going to win many more until you reach the top of the QUIT MOUNTAIN...Just remember one step at a time. I pray that your sister will find peace, and I will be thinking of her. Have a wonderful smoke-free weekend.....And be proud.. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 370 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,304 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1295 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
  • Quit Meter

$230,131.13

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6402 Hours: 8

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 50

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles Good for you for getting through. You have strength and determination! Congratulations 3 weeks just around the corner, Hooray! Have a lovely weekend Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 329 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,234 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2632 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
17 years ago 0 47 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just wanted to add my support here, Cuddles...keep the quit (I'm so happy that you made it through such a time without smoking!), and I echo Sunshine when I say that I hope your sister finds peace with herself. Congrats on your victory, though! Regards, Hillary [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 343 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I got a call about 4:00 last night. My sister who has mental issues tried to commit suicide, and was rushed to the hopital. I didnt hear anything for 4 hours after the first call. The junkie thoughts started trickling into my head. But I pushed them all right back out and I DID NOT SMOKE. At 8:05 my mom called and said that my sister was going to be ok. cUDDLES [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 365 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 340 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey there Cuddles Listen I take my hat off to you for doing so well during such a difficult time - that took bravery, determination, courage and patience and you did it!! I'm proud of you and I hope you are proud of yourself as well. Reward yourself today for getting through - you soooo deserve it. Also I'm glad that your sis came through ok and I my best wishes to her for the future. Keep the quit and all the very best Sharon Belfast [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 903 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �242.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 186 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good job on staying quit! So sorry to hear of your sister's troubles. Colleen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 686 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $324 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
  • Quit Meter

$59,095.40

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6649 Hours: 15

Minutes: 39 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: