Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Gratitude

16 years ago 0 201 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP BUMP Grateful today for courage ... ability to choose ... ability to change ... life and lungs fresh from the brisk night air! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 723 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 18,075 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6,145.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 122 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am Grateful for my wonderful husband who supports me in everything. I am Grateful to be near my children again after 11 years away. I am Grateful to be warm in this icy winter wonderland. I am Grateful to not be hungry. I am Grateful to have found the SSC and all of the wonderful people here who have helped me maintain the Quit! I am Grateful to NIKNAK (my daughter) who gave me incentive to try again. I am Grateful to my Grandchildren who remind me how innocent, and beautiful... growing lives are. I am Grateful I have no cough anymore. I am Grateful that I have slowed down to smell the roses. "Happy Valentines Day Everyone" :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,223 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $209 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am grateful for my new kitten but I wish she'd stop stomping on my keyboard....and=- deletein0-ngm-y meess---------------------------------------------------------------------ages while I'm typing Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 72 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,458 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $360 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
1. I am grateful for my family. 2. I am grateful to be employed. 3. I am grateful for my home and the ability to supply myself and my family with more than our basic needs. 4. I am grateful to God and my church family. 5. I am grateful for good friends. 6. I am grateful for my SSC quit family. 7. I am grateful for being ever so blessed! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,794 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I keep coming back here. Today I am grateful for: Valentines Day! The love of my life! My Beagle who will love to romp in the foot of snow that fell overnight I can breath! I will be able to shovel the 80 feet of sidewalk and not have to worry about a heart attack! or catching my breath. I am grateful that I am inch by inch and piece by piece taking the control of my life. What are you grateful for today? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 362 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,058 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2896 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 59 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Today I am grateful for the lessons learned. I am grateful for having the ability and the strength to persist. I am grateful for the pool. I am grateful for the taste of Italy. I am grateful for all of my friends and those who travel on the journey with me. I am grateful for being able to step up and live the life I really want. Peace Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 327 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,186 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2616 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 54 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
I am grateful for my very good friends. Cyper and in person. I am grateful for my bodys ability to heal. I am grateful for the light at the end of the tunnel, ikeeps getting brighter and brighter. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 281 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,034 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2248 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
I am grateful today for my pretty and wonderful little hobbling dog. She has given me so very much in her long and yet her way to short life. I am grateful for the wonders of the world and the human ability to persevere no matter what. I am grateful I quit smoking and that everyday I get closer to being totally free and that everyday I can notice another benefit to my life of being quit. Happy Thanks Giving to my American friends. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 278 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,958 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 340 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am grateful for being smoke free and gaining health wealth and happiness. I am grateful for the peple here on this site. I am grateful for my home, my soft bed, my warm shower, my beautiful garden. I am grateful for my job, a great boss and a decent wage. I am grateful for my family, my wonderful husband, kind and generous parents and siblings and my niece and nephew who bring lightness and fun into all they do. I am grateful for my own skills, knowlegde, abilities and qualities. I am grateful for this great life journey - what a ride guys!!!! I am grateful for this post - how lovely. Thank you Sharon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 123 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,234 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �330.87 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 682 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am grateful that I won each and every battle so far...especially last night! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 407 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $82.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: