Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Bad Test Results - Trying Not To Freak Out

17 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo - I am thinking of you, and wishing for the best. Take care of yourself, sushik [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,714 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $612 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 457 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow.. please keep us updated on the further results, ok? You are in my thoughts, and I know that everything is going to work out well for you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $273 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bingo, Calm yourself, take a deep breath through your nose and slowly exhale through your mouth. Just center yourself for a moment. [quote] I sear that there's been this horrible thought in the back of my mind, that if this turns out to be something awful that i'm just gonna want to throw up and hands and start smoking again. Is that weird? [/quote] Sweetie, there is nothing wrong with thoughts like this. It is perfectly normal. Although i know you know smoking will not make this go away, its not going to make anything better. Just calm yourself hun, there are a lot of people who care about you and there is so much support in here. Sending calming healing light to you PrincessC :) x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 595 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $295.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sweet Bingo, I wish you all the best in the world. May God be with you on this journey. Please stay strong, I'll pray for you. Hugs :)FINI :) May this angel be on your side. [IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n144/dutch_honey/angel6.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 128 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,214 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �377.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
All the very best to you Bingo, From My Family. Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 188 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo good vibes coming your way ..feel them? Keep strong :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 854 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo I'm late reading this , I am sending positive vibes your way, thank you for sharing this Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $224 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting this Bingo!! I am sorry to hear your news. Is it heavy? Well yes of course it is, but only smokers bury their heads in the sand. We are no longer smokers so we dont have to bury our heads anymore. I posted something about my results for cervical (I have to go back Sept 18th) .. and I remember worrying that it was too heavy a topic for a give up smoking board. But the fact of the matter was that I was told that smoking played a large part in it - those that even consider smoking again - need to know. if it comes from someone who posts here - it makes it all the more real. (so no more burying heads in sand) I hope that everything turns out ok for you Bingo, thank you for your post, it has helped to strengthen my resolve. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 56 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,414 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �420 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Sorry Bingo only just seen the other thread. I had to quickly scan as was on my way to work so missed your other thread. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �450 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
Hello Bingo. Its Friday here in Uk. How did the scan go yesterday? Have you got results yet? Or do you have to wait for a week for your doctor to pass back to you? AM thinking about you. Hope that you are ok! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �450 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10

Reading this thread: