Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Hello

17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm here! We are never alone, right? Its been a good day and I am pretty invigorated for what is to come. Still nervous that the carpet is going to be snatched out from under me though. It been good and I just want it to stay that way!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 57 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Lady, Haven't chatted for awhile. I still check in every day and read. Not posting to much latley. Tonight the hubby and I went out on a date and went to a movie. Last night he expressed that he felt our relationship was lacking. He said to me. If I were to grade our relationship right now its about a C+. I just chuckled. I been feeling great but he hasn't I guess. He said to me its passing but also stated he has never had a C in his life and we really need to step it up to a B or A. Life is always interesting. Hope you had a great night. Hugs sent your way. Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 636 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $189.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I love your none relationship advice. Maybe rusty can come in and put her input in. I love everyones advice. I just take some and leave some. In my opinion all advice is good advice just if you use it the right way. Hope your feeling better today. Hugs Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 647 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $193.55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My husband and I were just talking about what a hard time he is having - he's a carpenter and a lot of the other guys hang out in the garage or outside to smoke and he can smell it. To him - it still is a great smell (I say YUK) and he wants to smoke everyday. I find it hard to believe somebody still would want to smoke EVERDAY at this point in time. We quit together. There are days I don't crave and there are days I do! I told him he probably could use a little more support. He is rarely cranky, so when he talks about feeling crabby and wanting to smoke, I sure listen. I say he gets a support group. Of course, that would mean we'd be chasing each other out of the computer room or I get my own laptop.
Hey guys - Not much gets me down, but it's gray crummy and rainy, so I am hanging our on my PC too - hope all is well and I know you all are not smoking. I'm still eatin my Red Hots ..... CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 915 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $185.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
NascarFan - Glad to see you are still PUMPED UP and not smoking - I wish I had your energy today. I'm working my way toward the treadmill slowly. .. . [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 915 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $185.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Lady - we're always celebrating the milestones of quitting smoking, what the HECK are we gonna do when you have posted for your 4000 time?????? You're fabulous. *MY BIG TOOTHY GRIN* Have a great evenin folks, time to go work up a sweat CobenFan P.S. Promise me is #1 on Bestseller list. --
4My2Girls, Thanks for the flowers, I think we're all just having a "cloudy" day as opposed to a "blue" type day. You're looking GREAT at 73 whopping days, that's terrific!!!! Power of the Shamrocks? Maybe. But for sure, power of NOPE!!!!!!!!! CobenFan (Christine) ~CRUISIN N' LVIN IT~ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 53 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 917 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $185.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 852 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4212/foryou1hu.gif[/IMG] [b][color=Blue]Hope you feel a little cheerier soon![/b][/color] Relaxing outside does sound wonderful! My weather here is perfect for that!! Unfortunately, I have to wisk the kids off to church, then think about dinner..... etc, etc...... my list keeps going until late tonight...... I so know what you guys are talking about with the smell....... YUCK!!!! I do enjoy the smell of a freshly lit cig, but the after-smell is just about nausiating!!! I spent a lot of time just trying to get that after-smell out of my house (we never smoked inside, but after smoking in the garage, then opening the door to come back in.... well the stench follows.....) and now my hubby is stinking it up all over again!! Oh, well. I'll just buy stock in Fabreeze......... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,216 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $238.71 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey lady how ya doin? Sometimes I feel so all alone because I am so lo tech on the computer. My daughter used to help with any download things but now she's in love and thats all there is. You been so good and so proud of you for getting degree in accounting. anyway at least my son helped me update my security stuff. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,924 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17

Reading this thread: