Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,528 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

DUFFIS IS ON PAROLE

18 years ago 0 456 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Of all the joints in all the world, she had to walk into mine.. (something like that anyway) Great story.. I was imagining you walking out of that hell hole with the tall smoke-stained gates dripping brown nicotine and the cigarette peddlers hanging around with half-smoked cigarettes hanging out of their mouths. The part where you slept with your new forceably assigned roommate kind of stunned me for a moment.. but hey .. it worked !! How cool are you to help your wife to her freedom ! She's a lucky girl ! I wish you all the best.. and know you can do this together now !! Hang Tuff ! Christine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 361 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's wonderful that your wife has decided to quit. You must have been quite an inspiration to her. She is lucky to have your experience and guidance to see her through the "crazies." [IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e58/saggysac/spin.gif[/IMG] This is where that "In Sickness and In Health" part comes in. The two of you, Keep Strong. [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,088 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $373.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 711 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Fantastic post Duffis and I wish you and your wife every success. Brent
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/004.gif[/IMG] Duffis & Pete cuddles Ash Kickin Joker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 96 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $14.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hip hip hoora!!! well done pete ,you go girl you do it you do it you do it! cant do fancy stuff !! if duffis gets to much you know where to come!!!! :p jan xxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/13/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,134 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �493.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
18 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duffis this is great news~ My husband quit for 'quite a spell' before me also. When I finally took the plunge he volunteered to be my quit partner and he has turned out to be my parole officer too~lol ~all the best 2U and Pete N2k [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 179 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,955 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $895 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[quote] Because we have faith, courage and the will to win. [/quote] That is all you need my friend. I have no doubt you will find success this go around. Tell Roxanne we are all rooting for her and she is in our prayers. With the love you two have for eachother, you will not fail. You are both truly blessed. We are here for both of you. Call us if you need us. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 229 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,587 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $801.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duffis, I wish your wife well with her quit. I'm sure with a supporter like you, she will succeed this time! My best wishes go out to Roxanne and you during these early days of this quit. Cute story... thanks for sharing. Crave the Quit! Butterfly [IMG]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/kissnflirt/littlebutterflies.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,759 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $363 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
duffis, Sending you positive vibes that all goes well with your "ward" and her new mission. You have the wisdom of your quit to share with her. That will be a wonderful help to her. Best wishes. [b][color=Green]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit.[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 276 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,908 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $676.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$36,332.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9768 Hours: 0

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulatons Pete on trying for the last time to quit, I know you are going to make it this time. I will gladly take your hand and help you along this journey like so many have helped me. Its not easy but its worth it!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 300 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,006 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2250 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46

Reading this thread: