Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

I have gone downhill fast

18 years ago 0 78 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey Sharon how have you been I wish I replied yesterday. you are a sweet person and I think of you as a friend. I dont want to see you hurting. what happend? I know there are set backs that come out of nowhere it seems. mabee If you just talk about it you will feel better. I told you guys before the group chats does not down load on my computer if it did however Id really want to talk to you Sharon and have some "real time with you guys" Let me know whats going on tomorrow. okay I am so worried. I can tell that you are strong and that no matter what life throws at you you will over come it Sharon. You have taught me so much from your posts if you realize it or not. please know that nomatter what I am always by your side. If you ever feel bad for any reason just remember That I will Always be here for you. Love Kat.
18 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, Sharon. I'm glad you're feeling better today atleast. Hang in there..work is going to be great. You were good at what you do before...you'll be great again. Love to you, Liz
18 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Gabbi. You are a true friend. Today is a better today. I had a really good nights sleep and I feel refreshed today. I am only thinking positive things and that seems to help. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that the new year will be a fresh beginning for both of us. Sharon
18 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon you have been doing so well lately you have accomplished so much and have inspired me so much please dont despair tomorrow is another day and after a good nights sleep hopefully you will wake up refreshed.I understand how anxious you must feel about going back to work and it may be uncomfortable for a while but i really think it will do you the world of good and give yourself the option to leave if it gets too much that way there isnt as much pressure. Make sure you get outside even if its just a walk up your street it might help clear your head.One of the things that really helps me when i feel trapped is to write a list of positive thoughts to counteract those negative ones.Make sure you are doing things you enjoy i have been doing some photography which is actually very relaxing.I am feeling much more positive about where i am at the moment so hopefully this trend will continue.I hope you feel better real soon.Have you talked with your husband about how you are feeling at the moment?Just know you are not alone you have plenty of support in this group :)Gabbi.
Thanks, Josie. I didn't have therapy this week and no one to talkt o as everyone is to busy. Sharon
18 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharon, Take a step back and put things into perspective. Try the program and go slow. It can really help assess the situation. Check with your doctor and bring the test (on the right hand of your screen)to help understand your feelings and thoughts. Let us know if you have problems navigating, Josie ___________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
This has not been a good week for me. I have gone back to where I was 2 months ago. I feel so alone and wanting to end it all. I am feeling so depressed. I am due to go back to work in January and that might be in jeopardy. I don't know what to do. I feel trapped and putting so much pressure on myself that I am ready to explode. Sharon

Reading this thread: