Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,551 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

I am new here an need support

13 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are definitely not alone, grab my hand! We are here and we are listening.

Strength 
13 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are never alone here.

I would like to be able to support you.  Can you tell a little about yourself and what you are going through right now?>

13 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're definitely not alone; loads of us are experiencing the same thing, and learning from it and, hopefully, getting better.
13 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Needsupport79,

Welcome!  You are not in this alone.  We are here to support you.

Be sure to start working on the online program.  It works and many members can attest it is invaluable.  The mood tracker is a great place to get started as tracking your triggers can teach you a lot about how depression effects you.  Also, be sure to post often.  Let us know how you are doing regularly, good or bad.

You mentioned that you have had a few set backs over the past few months.  Know that set backs are common and are a part of the healing process. It is what you learn from these set backs which is what you need to pull out of these experiences. 

Moving forward what have you learned from your past set backs?

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You're not alone any more. Welcome.
13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been suffering from depression for over ten years and even though I am on meds I just need more help and support. I have had some set backs on and off the past few months. If anybody wants to talk to me because I just dont want to feel so alone in this

Reading this thread: