Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Update

13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Furgittit,

It sounds like you are having a well needed break.  Enjoy it, you deserve this time.  In your post you sound quite positive!  I like hearing this.  

Congratulations on becoming a grandmother!

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 271 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, it has been avery long time since, I have been here. I have been stuggling with 3 choices, bad, badder, worst. My number 2 son moved out and I became a 36 year old gradmother on Septmeber 17.
I made my choice to ask for medical leave from my doctor, wait for it, I almost hit the floor that she agreed with this, but it would only be for 6 weeks and in that time, I have to get mysel to a psychiatrist.  So fingers crossed, I get the next cancellation.
I have been off of work for 2 weeks (this came as a great shock to my co-workers who that I was content and happy, go figure, hiding behind my desk blowing my nose wiping my tears and generally just trying to stay out of the line of vision).  So two weeks in and I am feeling (emotionally better, having a few ups, housework is done, started doing baking today and looking for some way to get funding so my man can get a cpap machine so he can get his beriatric surgery done.  I may even contact the lung association to see if we can do something on kijiji and have the funds go them to help pay for my hubby's machine.  I even have been given the opportunity to get a great deal on a brand new machine and all the fixings for around $900.  Which is cheap.
So I spend my days, cooking, cleaning, baking, making phone calls, having periodic dates with my second boyfriend "Mario" we have been seeing each other for many, many years, when did nintendo first come out?
Now I am finally tired and ready for bed.  Now I have more time and my thoughts are less chaotic so I will check in here once in a while and let you know how my dates are going and my crazies.
Take care everyone and have a great night.
TTFN

Reading this thread: