Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

technical difficulties

15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya goofy and Breanne,

In my case if I hit the next button to go to the next section it says I have to take the goldberg test and won't let me through to next page. But if I hit the link in the green column, it lets me to the next section. Hope this helps!
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,

I am having the exact same issue as Goofy! Would love to do session four but can't as it says I should take the goldberg test and I can't find the test. So not sure how to get to session 4! Thanks!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for letting us know goofy. You can always contact us through "Feedback"
I have emailed the technical team to let them know. We will inform you as soon as the problem is resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am sorry I can't find the e-mail to address this question to the technical folks at this site.  However, I started session 4 and it says I must take the Goldberg Test, I thought it was the one listed at the top of the column on the left - it says WB-DAT.  I took that and it didn't move me along in Session 4, I also looked for a link within the text I had been reading.  Anyone tell me where I find this as I cannot proceed without it.

thanks

Reading this thread: