Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-03-27 3:02 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Water

2024-03-17 5:24 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

What motivates you?

2024-03-10 10:30 PM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

DM555 3 3

Browse through 411.742 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,431 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Jgorilla, anna13, CCaballero, JJAY EVANGEL, VKATE DARLENE

Session one

15 years ago 0 955 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
karla,

Before you start it’s important for you to complete the Goldberg Depression Test. This depression test was developed by the psychiatrist Ivan K. Goldberg and it is used to help health care professionals decide if their patients have significant symptoms of depression.  In addition to its use by health care professionals, you can use your score to help monitor the severity of your depression as you move through this program.
This Depression Test can be completed under the "Toolbox" option of the site.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing difficulties.

Sarah, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 94 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi im on session one jus read the bit about cbt, now it says i must complete the GOLDBERG test, what is this and how do i find it, just cant see it anywhere.
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sorry to bother again,

Bit the 13th, 14th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd and 25th of november entries have been erased from my diary! thanks.
Btw, my mood tracker seems to be fine now. thanks
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sheba,

Regardless if you post from version 2.0 or version 3.0 (the new Depression Center 3.0) all of your posts go to the same forum (support group). If you have signed up for version 3.0, you can just post from there and continue on using the new program, and you can use the old version if need be to look back on anything that you have logged there.
Hope this makes sense. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 64 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
One little question you can't merge the profiles at least for the forum between the two versions? It is strange to have a sort of two identities on the forum!
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've had difficulties with the 25th as well - same thing she is describing!  I've not noticed any others - yet!
Erm I mean the ones that get erased have create entry on them...
Up to now it is the 25th of october that keeps getting erased. Sometimes the 24 th too. I keep just refilling it when it gets erased. The dates that don't get erased have change entry on them but the ones who get erased have new entry on them. Thanks!
15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva,

Can you tell us a little more about your Mood Tracker? What date did you fill it in for? Does it say "Change Entry" anywhere?

Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: