Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Strong

15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks guys, your replies really means a lot!!!
I've been reuniting with old friend for the past few days.. and they are so supportive. I feel like I can think on my own again and choose to and see who are really there for me in these times. I can't stop appreciating everyone's supports. People are great, life is great!!!!

15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!!  You're sounding better and better with each step...so keep on stepping strong! 
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Miki,

I am so happy for you! I am so proud of you! You are amazing! I am glad that you feel happier, you so deserve it! I am also glad you have a supportive family to love you and help you, you deserve that too! I lve that christmas feeling! I am very happy for you!
15 years ago 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya Miki:

Just wanted to say that I'm so glad that you are feeling better.

15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is great news Miki!   You have a great support system with your loved ones around you and now that you feel stronger, you will get through this.   Is it possible that the situation with your husband was contributing greatly to your PA's and anxiety?? And now that you have removed yourself from that situation, it seems your anxiety has totally diminished!   Keep it up!     Faryal, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is just soooo wonderful to read Miki , feel quite emotional after that now  . You are special and now sound happy . Oh that wonderful christmas feeling , wow nothing like that when your a kid . Hold onto that for as long as you can .

Now im dying to read what you write next
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello all!! I have never felt sooo GREAT in my life!!! I have been spending the past few days with my family and of course we are still talking about my husband, but my family have been so great for me through this. Our bond has gotten thicker than ever in this and I feel like I'm a kid again during the Christmas season. (That nostalgic bittersweet feeling when you know you get to gather with your loved ones during the holidays). I feel like I learned a GREAT lesson at who is the most important to me and that is MYSELF. I let myself get abused with my husband's actions and neglected all the people who actually really do care about me. I've done all that I can and I can't regret anything... I'm actually starting to regret for staying this long!!! But everything is worth it. My husband gave me a lot of love while it lasted and I would never trade my life with anyone's . But now I am ready to take care of myself before anyone. I know how much I am worth... and that is A LOT!!! 

Can you believe it guys!?? I went out last night with my sister with NO anxiety! I felt soooo safe with her.. after being so isolated from my husband, nothing scares me anymore!!! 
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I fifth that too!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Miki, you should feel extremely proud of yourself!
Let us know how you're doing,

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Miki,

I am very proud of you! You did what you needed for yourself that is just such a giant step for yourself! Way to go. I find you strong and brave and I am glad you are taking care of yourself.

Please let me know how you are doing.

Reading this thread: