Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,630 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Constant Inner Nervousness

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debora,

Your progress is great!  Keep working at it and you will see the positive.  I am so glad you have shared your experience and accomplishment with us!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debora.

If you have the symptoms it is still panic. Fear by itself is panic. If they don't go away right away then it is an attack. Anxiety is thoughts without symptoms. 

Davit.
12 years ago 0 542 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Everyone, I am so happy I have not had a full-blown attack for over a month, so grateful and thankful for that.

I just do not understand why the other "things" are not going away too? Like right now I am very shaky and nervous, left arm pain, mild heart palps, breathing shallow etc........Are these mini-panic's"? Gosh I hope not!  I was so hoping when the full-blowns went away the anxiety, health fears and depression would ease too, that is not happening yet, and through they are not as bad and brutal as the attacks they are still very bad and hindering my life, especially about leaving the house {agorophobia}

I do the breathing and I am still taking the klonopin {through I hate running too the pill bottle to calm down!} My thoughts of heart attacks and health problems are still running rampant! Did anyone else ever experience this? Its like, I will give an example, I had five ugly growths on my face, one big four medium size, and the big one went away but the four others remain and will not go away! Does that make sense? Like the panics left, WHY not the worry, fear, health anxiety and sadness, and the bodily symptoms remain, I guess I mean, like that movie "IS this as good as it gets"? I hope not, I guess I have to work harder and try not too worry so much about the bodily symptoms and future, I mean sickness and death are inevitable and you cannot control or stop it, I have too accept that! I just want to enjoy the moment, I have let go of the past, but not the future, if you know what I mean. I pray everynight for calmness peace and faith, that is my goal, to live and try to enjoy life not just endure or exist. I want that more than anything else, for my family.

Reading this thread: