Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

First Post

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Cake! I just wanted to welcome you to the forums . I find, that on this site i have found wonderful tools and also great support and encouragement from everyone here. I hope you find the same :) Take care and hope to hear more from you soon! -Diva
17 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi cake, Welcome to The Panic Center. We thank you for sharing your story with us today. Our support group is full of supportive individuals who may be able to help you answer some questions regarding panic and anxiety. If you look to the left of the screen under "TOOLS" you will find many supportive tests. These tests are not diagnostic tools and are not a replacement or substitute for a physicians advice. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When youre finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. We also have developed a Panic Program. This program is 12-weeks and involves the tools mentioned above. Each session is based on the previous session, so we strongly advise that you work slowly through the program and not jump ahead. If you have any questions or concerns with our "TOOLS" you can contact our support department at support@paniccenter.net. Take care and we hope to hear from you soon. Casey ________________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone, I'm new here and hoping this site will help me. I've had anxiety/panic disorder for 15 years. The last couple of months have been tough. Finally found a doctor who gave me xanax but it's hard to be alert and responsive to my 3 young children when I take the meds during the day. I'm alone with them a lot while my husband is at work. I'm always afraid something will happen to me while I'm home alone with the kids. I'm so tired of feeling like this. I'd like to start living instead of existing.
Thanks for the update fireman :) I know you can beat this!!!! I have added you to buddy list! Take care and keep us posted! -Diva
17 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi claire and diva ive been at this site for alittle over 4 weeks. Im still struggling with my panic attacks and agoraphobia. I have recently switched meds. I was on paxil and xanax but have read good and bad things about effexor xr. as you probaly Know already your always searching for the fix. So now im taking 150mg a day of effexor xr and 6mg of xanax. Effexor is suppose to help stop the jittery feelings of panic so I figured why not try it. So far it has stopped the shaking part and has reduced the severity of my panic attacks. Im hoping with a stronger dose it will work even better. anyway feel free to put me on your buddy list. Thanks for writing. Fireman
17 years ago 0 31 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey fireman. Hey Claire. I am new to this program too so I am def here for support if you need it. I have also gotten to were my house is my "safe" place. But I keep reading here how you can't aviod places. That's what I have been trying to do. Keep me updated how ya'll are feeling.
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Claire, Nope, there are many on our site just like you. Please begin working through our panic program. It will teach you what you need to know about panic disorder and panic cycle. Please feel free to also continue reading through some of our forums. There are many experiences you can learn from. If you ever need help, just click & type. We will be here to help see you through. Welcome aboard! Danielle ______________________ The PC Support Team
Hi again Claire! And Hi fireman! I havent met you yet but i read your post and i was wondering how you were ding^^ Hope to hear from you soon!
17 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi im new and m name is claire im 30 and from england. i have panic attacks as well and i only fount this site today, i thought that i was the only person feeling like this and im suprissed that im not. you can write to me any time and hopefully help each other. all the best talk to you soon claire. :)
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Fireman, Welcome to the Panic Center! Start working through our workbook. It is located in your session diary and will teach all about panic disorder, your panic cycle and get you started on doing some exposure work. Also be sure to keep reading through the forums. There are plenty of experiences you can learn from. If you have any questions or any experiences you would like to share, please do not hesitate to post. We are always here to help! We hope to hear from you again soon. Danielle ________________________ The PC Support Team

Reading this thread: