Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Symptom Tracker Question

11 years ago 0 1071 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Neil Gaiman is our favorite!!!  My daughter would recognize your Avatar from the Sandman.  I knew it looked familiar.  I recognize Gaiman from one of my favorite books, "Coraline".  I also have the stop motion movie on DVD.  Awesome!!!  I'm glad you mentioned his name.  Thanks for sharing, you made my day!

Shari
11 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the kind welcome, Shari! It's so cool that your daughter is a graphic novelist; I'm a big fan of the genre. The avatar is from Neil Gaiman's well-known series, Sandman, with which she is probably familiar.
Your welcome Wondertron!

I just wanted to welcome you and say, "Glad you are here!"  :)  I also love your Avatar.  My daughter is a Movie Director, a Storyboard Artist, a Graphic Novelist, etc. (she wears many hats :)  So, your Avatar reminds me of her art work.  It's really, really cool!

Shari
11 years ago 0 177 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've had this happening since I started the program, and just assumed it was supposed to be like that! haha

Kaitie.
Thanks, Shari--it's good to know I'm not the only person encountering this bug. I'll do as you suggested until it's fixed.

Ashley, thank you for addressing this so quickly. Looking forward to proceeding with the program.
11 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the program wondertron!

Congrats on getting started on the program. I just tested this with your account and you're right - there seems to be an error happening. I will talk to our IT team about it and get this fixed for you. The IT team is a little backed up right now but I will make sure they get to this error when they can.

In the mean time Shari's idea is great! Thanks Shari.

Ashley, Health Educator
Hi Wondertron,

I had the same thing happen to me when I started.  I can offer a back up plan.  I used to print my forms out and wrote it down and I kept them in a folder.  If the forms don't print out, I would just write down the information and the date on paper, so I had a record of it and could keep track.  It's old fashioned, but it's a temporary solution, until someone posts on how to manage it on line :)

Shari
Hi,

I just started the program and made my first entry in the symptom tracker today. It has been a very quiet day and I checked off "I did not have a panic attack today", yet the Daily Results view shows "Total Panic Attacks: 1" (also, "Triggered by a situation or thought?" displays "Yes", when the question shouldn't actually apply.) Is this normal? If so, how does one keep track of the number of attacks that truly happened?

Thanks.

Reading this thread: