Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Hope

12 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ashley, thank you for responding.

I am still feeling panicky and yes, it is related to work. I am finding it really hard to do actually do my job. I am a daycare worker and I am really not enjoying it that much anymore. I have realized what has changed during my career path. I used to assist and now I am kind of expected to take charge. I am struggling with that. A lot of the children are high needs kids and so you never know what they will do. I am always on edge. I am trying to figure out how to take my current skills and turn them into another kind of job where I am not in charge. I am wondering if I should train part time for some kind of admin type job? but then again that isn't predictable either. I want a predictable job, at least one that isn't so chaotic.

I am trying to challenge the negative thoughts. I am also recognizing that I have co-workers who I need to rely on. I am not the supervisor but I tend to take on too much.

I suppose I am now at a cross roads, unsure which way to go.

Sunflower
12 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sunflower Painter,

How are you feeling now? Is this related to work? If so, what specifically are you feeling panicy about? How are you challenging these thoughts?
Ashley, Health Educator
Here I am again. Sunday night and I am panicky. I really hate this.

Sunflower
I will take a look now, thanks :D

Sunflower
12 years ago 0 373 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunflower, Talaria is the company that puts out the podcasts.  If you have itunes I think you can find it under the title.  The speaker also uses progressive muscle relaxation methods.  They are the best game in town, I think - they have helped me to find peace in some truly stressful situations!  
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I took tetracycline from 16 to 30 for acne, along with oxygen touch ups and coverup cream.  It really never went away until I hit middle age, and the oil is now something I miss, since it is a vital lubricant for our bodies. 

Now I have to buy creams, drink a lot and watch the humidity
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SP.

In some people Tetacycline family of antibiotics works for acne.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SP,
I watched a short clip by Tara Brach showing how grounded she is.  Preferring progressive relaxation, I'll keep her podcast in mind.  I like her sense of humour.
Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate them :) I also listen to Peggy Cappy's Relaxation series. She also does easy yoga which I love.

I am not used to advocating for myself but I figure better late than never :)

Take care everyone and enjoy the meditations. By the way, is Talaria a company or an artist? I would love to look it up.

Sunflower
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sunflower,

Very inspirational!
Good for you for being assertive and taking charge and doing what's best for you..

Red...

Reading this thread: