Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Wish me luck

13 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Samantha for the shoulder. Last night is was the hip bothering me...a bit of anxiety too but usually I get ansy when I know sleep will be difficult . I am working on it though, it is just the first day.

Thank-you Davit for the shoulder too, it is deeply appreciated especially when you have pain of your own to deal with.
I'll talk it to my dr.  about the valium (if the need arises) but I truly want to this on my own. I have started taking Omega3 along with my calcium and glucosamine. I will try and find the ginger mint tea as well. Thanks again!
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Shadowkins

Let me be the first to offer you a shoulder to lean on.  If you have to go back on a Benzo try to get Diazapam (valium). It is also a good muscle relaxant. You could try Valerian root. I have found that when I am tired and anxiety sneaks in that Ginger Mint tea helps to calm me and let me sleep. My legs and hips hurt in certain positions  now because of the infection so any thing to help me sleep is worth doing. I think that if you just keep burying negative thought with positive you will be fine, Maybe not good but definitely fine. You are strong enough to do this. And when it gets tough, come lean on me, I am here for you.

Davit.
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi shadowkins,

Thanks for the update about your doctor's appointment. It sounds like you are feeling pretty good and are taking a positive approach! Know that we are always here for you to lean on and we are here to provide support. Is it the hip pain causing a sleep disturbance?

Check in soon!

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Saw my dr. yesterday and sinceI have been feeling pretty good and not having to many issues with the anxiety ( what I do have, I seem able to cope.), he decided that I should stop the clonazepam. I was only taking .5mg at night for approx. 2 weeks. He did tell me that it would be a bit difficult, that the anxiety would surface again but that it should pass in about 1 week and wouldn't be as bad as the last time. So last night I did not take it....I do have anxiety today but I am trying to notice and accept it and just go on with my life.
I have got to succeed in this and I may be leaning on my friends quite a bit. To top it off my darn hip was bothering something fierce last night so my sleep was inturrupted. Oh! well, such is life.
Thanks for listening

Reading this thread: