Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,492 Members

Please welcome our newest members: anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE

I DID IT

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Haaaaaaaaaaa why are we so great at giving the advice than taking it ?????

Thank-you for giving me the much needed hope . I didnt have an attack in the night last night , still woke up at 2am ( what the heck !! Its always that time ) . But got up at 6am again grrrrrrrrr every school holiday i do this between 5 and 6 WHY WHY WHY ? 

Any hows , Todays another day so im going to be postive

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
P.S: as you told me, feel free to vent anytime :)
Hello Cornish-Dee,

I am so glad for you that you had a good weekend! Super happy or you. Too bad the weather was bad but at least you got quality time shopping with your daughter, that is great!

For me, that is how healing started after my relapse. I'd have one really good day, then another, then two in a row. and eventually this tilt happened where I realized that instead of having some good days amidst the anxious ones I was actually having a few anxious days amidst the good ones and that is when I knew I was back on track So hang in there it does get better!!! I know lately I am having a rough time but I mean what I say. I know I will get out of this stupid tired/sad phase the same way as you will get out of this.

As for waking up to attacks that used to boggle me too, still does in a way! It is so bad to just wake up like that. If it makes you fel better, I haven't had that in a very long time now, so that goes away too :)

Remember (I should take my own advice lol!): This too shall pass!

-Diva
Awww thanks Diva you are nice ! Im not brave believe me lol . I used to be at one time .

I had such a good week-end , my two 'big boys' went to my mums work ( still away) , the next two went to my sisters ( still there as well !) 

So all i had was my youngest , my 5yr old daughter and hubbster . Grrrrrrr he was upstairs on PC all weekend , had rotten weather so couldnt go out . Typical as i wasnt hurting nowhere near as much and wanted to take daughter to the beach . Did take her to shops though .

I was in HEAVEN , for 48 hours BLISS , HARMONY  blah blah . I felt human again , i was eating , breathing and swolling properly . A wee bit anxious but after so many many months of daily HIGH axiety it was great .

Sunday hit me like a brick again , bad two night waking to attacks again , pain back in both areas and eating cut again . I could sob , but aint gunna . Sat here typing doing my breathing excercises lol .

I just want my weekend back !!! I know it happened so i can feel like that again so thats keeping me going . Oh this turned out to be a rant as well lol so i will go .

Hopefully tonight i wont have an attack , whats with waking up to one ? That boggles me !

Dee x
Hello Cornish-Dee,

I find you very brave whether you feel that you are or not! Hang in there and take good care of yourself!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cornish-dee,

Knowing what makes you anxious is half the battle. You can be in control of your own thoughts and actions, and if you continue to have positive thoughts, these positive thoughts will in turn lead to positive actions.

Stay strong, we are here for you, and please refer to the program or to other members for guidance

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
I will try to Breanne . I know im my own worst enemy . I just cat sit still . As soon as i feel 'funny' up i get and potter about . That brings on pin and bam even more
Anxious .

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cornish-dee,

Try to keep thinking those positive and happy thoughts. You have been through a rough time, so please take time to relax and recoup. 

Take care, and keep us posted!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
Was a very emotional morning going to the bus station and waving goodbye to the in-laws . Miss them so much already .
Lol thanks miki . Dont feel brave at all . I seem to be fine when crisis hits us , its just after the event that im bad !!

I was awful yesterday back to my rotten breathing and shaking . Not eating and up most of the night sighhhhhh . Will try and think [postive for today .

Have a great day everyone x

Reading this thread: