Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,632 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

Quote of the day

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Quote of the Day:
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Compartmentalizing is something I learning with Normal Vincent Peale's book "how to win friends and influence people".
Quote of the Day:
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
- Eddie Robinson

Progress, not perfection
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
... makes mine a really, really, really long staircase 
Quote of the Day:
Every failure is a step to success.
- William Whewell

That makes my life okay

Quote of the Day:
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.
- Foster C. Mcclellan

Sometimes  I wonder if I can trust myself, but then I realize, like the contemporary song, we all walk alone, and need to trust ourselves

Not many people are willing to give failure a second opportunity. They fail once and it's all over. The bitter pill of failure is often more than most people can handle. If you're willing to accept failure and learn from it, if you're willing to consider failure as a blessing in disguise and bounce back, you've got the potential of harnessing one of the most powerful success forces.
- Joseph Sugarman

Seeing failure as a blessing, a silver lining, or making lemonade out of a lemon(unless I'm driving it and it doesn't have breaks on a steep slope downwards) is something I'm learning.

~m,
I find turning on the lights just startles some people
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So very true is right.

Davit
You sometimes think you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found ♥ ~unknown

...but oh, so very true!
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
~m 

Yes.   ( the basis of core beliefs )

Davit. :-)
As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives. ~Henry David Thoreau

Reading this thread: