Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,568 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TBACARO, RMUEGA, LARISTOTELES, DeeTart, PMYKEL JOHN

Accomplishments and other Postive Things

13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,

Good attitude, and hell there may be a very good reason for the vertigo, maybe a minor infection. Having your safe person drive you isn't really a set back, it is more of a precaution and a good one. When you think of how much people normally lose to colds and flu's I think you should just take this in stride and don't let it bother you. Just one of life's little upsets.  I still think you are doing fantastic. Remember it is more about quality, not quantity. If you are as happy with your progress as the rest of us are with your progress that is the main thing.

Here for you, 
Your nagging friend,
Davit.
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I was having some set backs due to the vertigo I have been having for the last week or so and have been stuck at home resting. I couldn't make it to my classes last week and had to cancel a appointment for next week. I was starting to get worried that I would have to have my safe person drive me every where not to mention I was having a hard time keeping my balance so I couldn't walk around much. 
Today I was feeling better so I was able to get out of the house and go do some walking at my local zoo...and it looks like I will be able to make it to my classes next week after all with my safe person driving..So it looks like this vertigo is just a temporary condition and I will be able to drive myself to class again once I am all better..I am getting better a lot faster than I thought I would. So for now I am Not going to look at this as a set back at all, it's just a little detour...

Red
13 years ago 0 152 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Thats great Red, good for you, hope you have a wonderful trip x

13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red:  Have a great holiday!  Take some pics for us.....lol.  So happy to hear your happy time in class.

Your friend, Sunny
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Red,

Enjoy yourself, you deserve it for sticking it out and getting to this point.

Your friend 
Davit.
13 years ago 0 538 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you Red..have a  great trip!
Juanita
13 years ago 0 659 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning Everyone,

I have some good news to share today..  This was my second week of exposure to my classes and it is going great.  I was able to continue going to my classes and drove myself there. I meet some really nice people that I have something in common with and the class I thought was going to be to hard for me to adjust to is turning out to be my favorite.The instructor and I are getting used to each other and becoming friends. I only got startled once and was able to recover within seconds. One of my fellow students even said she enjoyed talking to me...So all in all this has been a really good week..I am learning how to get along in the world out there and I am fitting in quite nicely...
I will be leaving to go on my yearly trip to Arizona Saturday and will be back in a week or two...Take care everyone... I will talk to you all when I get back...

Red.
13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice work, ~m and Red! I'm proud of you!

Tiana, Health Educator
Hi m:  Congratulations - I'll join you in that little dance, - ta da.  Happy for you.

Your friend, Sunny
Hi red:  Congratulations!  I'm very happy for you driving by yourself and attending classes and feeling no anixiety. That's a big step forward.  Hope you gave yourself a reward - maybe a new quilting project, materials, etc.  :)

Way to go,
your friend, Sunny

Reading this thread: