Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,631 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC

Accomplishments and other Postive Things

13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SIM

Congratulations.  Wondered where you were.

Davit
13 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
-Went for a bike ride around my city (even on the busier streets)
-Have really strived foreward at work and feel like I am on the verge of a promotion
-Have opened up my circle of friends and spent time with new people (was really nervous to do so at first, but I have had some really enjoyable conversation with my new friends so I am glad that I have allowed myself to expand my comfortable network)

SIM
13 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I worked out, despite my sore and stiff back and the desire to do nothing but sleep, following, of all times, my tri-annual artificial joint review by Dr. Frankenstein(my nickname for my my surgeon). 

I also scheduled a dental cleaning next week, with a massage(haven't had one for years) since I hate going to the dentist before, and I can be a little less afraid if I have a massage. 

I made a shopping list as I worked out, between machines and cycling, so I can have efficient trip through the market.

I just hope I don't rear-end that obnoxious shopper with the blackberry again, with my shopping cart because she made a scene last timebecause I apologized with less of a "contrite" tone of voice than she liked.

But then that was a long time before Easter, and I wasn't in my most humble mood
13 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My Three for today

1.  I signed into the site and worked on the program in my tool box.

2.  I shared one of my favorite quotes with the group.

3.  I am signing out for the day..

It's still early morning yet... 
I am sure I will have many more accomplishments and positives today..

Sid
Today has been a really good day for me so far.
I went to my quilting class today.
We all talked, and shared and had a great time together..

Sid
I love this thread because it is a place where we can read and share our accomplishments and other positives in our lives.
Reading and writing here helps me stay focused on the positives in life and in the world....

Sid..
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have some rough 2x10s I cut on my band saw mill and I am waiting for some one to stop by and help me put them through the planer so I can build a bench in my garage. Right now I'm using two barrels and a piece of plywood. (too high)

Never underestimate the pleasure of having some one help you, or helping some one.

Davit.
Speaking of positives, desires and achievements...

Spring Cleaning Project...
Today we are working on the garage again at our house and making it more functional..My partner is putting in some more outlets, some extra lights and a new top on one of our benches for me to use for my sewing and craft projects...We organized and the garage over the weekend and I threw out of lot of stuff I didn't need..So now there is more room for us to work on our hobbies..
We are in the final stages of this spring cleaning project and are both very excited about getting back to working on our hobbies..

Till next time everybody!!!

Sid/ Red

p.s.
Feel free to use which ever name you are comfortable with...
I like them both..

13 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I guess it's my "all-or-nothing" thinking trap - thanks for pointing it out
13 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Hugs4U:  That was smart, cooking ahead of time.  Glad it went well and you got some chocolate too...lol.  That wasn't worry, that was a good and smart preparedness.  A real positive!

Sunny

Reading this thread: