Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

exposure practice this week

15 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, just read your stories and you have done superb, you must be so proud of yourself and now just itching to go out and do more, good luck for the rest of it, sounds like soon you will never be in your house

xx
15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minnesota,

This post deserves to go in Success Stories! Great work on doing your exposure therapy exercises.

We look forward to hearing how the books are and of course more great success stories!

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey thanks everyone, i'm pretty excited, I hope next week to go and bike ride to my dentists office and my doctors office where my hubby usually takes me. So thats what i'm hoping to do:)
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Minessota!

Congratulations! Way to go girl! You must be so proud of yourself!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Well way to go you . Im flipping proud , that was a very long time . Cant wait to see your piccys either . Hey also well done for not freaking out when your kitchen went kaputzz as well .
Rode my bike to the library today, at first I didnt feel like going, but I just said I really want to go, so I just started pedalling.  Today I took some snacks, some nuts (trailmix).  I had a snack outside, then I went in and out a few times.  Then I went to a section I felt familir in from the other day. Then I walked a bit and found one of those little chairs on wheels you can move around, then I sat in the cookbook section for a while, I felt better, then I started to walk around, and I found quilting.  I walked around in a bit of a circle, then I found 2 books on cd to bring home. AFter about 2 hours, I finally checked out at the self checkout and biked home..it was quite fun!!!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's such an amazing accomplishment minnesota!
You should honestly feel so proud of yourself. I am glad that you are able to appreciate time to yourself. It's such a good feeling to be able to sit and reflect, and enjoy all of your achievements.

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
Hi guys, i'm not going today, we had a little emergency at home when the fridge wasnt working this morning.  My husband had to come home from work and he was in a flap and now the kitchen is a bit of a disaster, but we got everything fixed.  I was hoping to leave earlier as its going to be 85F today ( 29C)(and its almost midday already) and I didnt want to walk in heat, especially since I have my womans monthly (sorry guys i'm sure you didnt need to know that) and I get dizzy in the heat. So my plan is to go tomorrow.
It might rain, but I will go anyway.  I think i'll work on my quilt today, i'll put a picture when i've done the patchwork. I am excited to go and get some books out. I enjoyed yesterday so much, it felt wonderful to get away from the house, by myself.  This was the first time since february that i've gone somewhere alone. 
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck Minn.. .  I look forward to reading another great story...

I personally love the library and find solace among all the books :)  It's a great place to get lost in thoughts other than your own.

DM

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is an excellent goal minnesota, good for you! I know you will be able to accomplish whatever you set your mind to. I am so glad to hear that you had a successful day, and I'm sure that there's a lot more of those to come!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: