Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,684 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Strongyogi*, TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD

Missed Appointment - Another Question

22 years ago 0 1062 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well there's preparation for the exam, of course. Does your panic have a basis in your doubt about knowing the material? Or do you feel you know it but just panic in case you 'blow it'?
22 years ago 0 198 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Copy, It has been so long since I took an exam. I can only equate it to, say, a very important job interview or a situation where I know I am going to have a hard time dealing with my anxiety. I would make sure I took my medication. That would be how I would deal with a high panic/anxiety situation. Hope that helped, Maria
22 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning, I unfortunately had to miss my scheduled appointment with my doctor yesterday, I had totally forgot about a test I had for the same time. Was hoping to get that over with since I had the nerve up, now my appointment is middle of next week. Gives me more time to read up on this more though (I like reading). I have another question though, I have exams coming up soon (not quite soon, but soon enough!), and was wondering if there were any tips on dealing with this, I get this overpowering sensation when I'm in the exam rooms that totally blocks out anything I've learned all year, it's really tough to take tests. Are the tricks to alleviate this? Anyone else have a similar problem? Thanks again for all your help, it's been most refreshing.

Reading this thread: