Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

What have you learned?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.759 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,772 Members

Please welcome our newest members: A_Cyclist, Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151

BLAH

18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey Gina im sorry your day hasnt been too good just remember tomorrow is another day.I can so relate with the husband saga my husband is a heavy drinker and not very affectionate.I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Lulu..
18 years ago 0 444 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am sorry you are depressed Gina I know that feeling very well. Is it raining there? Its raining here and gloomy. I was in bed all day unable to get up because I was so darn dizzy, I dont know where that came from, I am usually dizzy a little every day but today was all day real bad. I wish you husband would take you in his arms and hug and kiss you, they do not understand. Hugs, Debbie.
18 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi everyone, i am feeling blah today. last night i made a halloween cake with my daughter and felt ok. today i went to church and out to lunch with my family and was feeling great.i wanted to something fun. but i came home and couldnt figure out what to do what is fun for me???i couldnt figre it out so i put my pj's on and watched football with my husband. my husband doesnt go to church and that is ok i am going to church with my parents , cousins and my daughter.but its werid when i got home i feel like i fell back into the depression or something. i also feel angrey at my husband about the way our marriage is but i feel like i cant tell him.i just want my husband to love me and hug, kiss and act like he misses me once in awhile . his drinking is still a issue for me but i cant tell him cause it will not help until he is ready to quit drinking . I AM SO SORRY FOR UNLOADING THIS MESS BUT I JUST NEED TO VENT. gina

Reading this thread: