Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Not long but feels good

12 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow doing great there Rusty, good for you.

|Did you stay strong on your own with no one around for the weekend?
12 years ago 0 56 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A difficult day yesterday but made it through to post another zero.  Today likely will be difficult too in late afternoon as no one else home this weekend.  Fairly determined not to screw up though.  Trying to drop some weight too, so late yesterday decided to cave in a bit on the diet rather than the alcohol.  It worked.
12 years ago 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't hope, know!

You will do this!  You are doing great just keep it going one minute, one hour, one day at a time!

How will you reward yourself when you get through November? I am sure you will have a lot of money saved by then

Ashley, Health Educator
Three weeks and counting.  Next goal is make it through November and the holiday period.  If other people can make it for many months, so can I!!!!! (I hope).  Feeling great.
12 years ago 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 13 days Rusty!

Almost two weeks!  How will you be celebrating two weeks alcohol free? Remember it's important to be present to all you are accomplishing.  This is a big deal! Great work.

Ashley, Health Educator
13 days dry and counting.  Next step is to make it through the weekend.  Drinking was essentially daily for the last couple of years and has been much worse in previous years.  Stress dropping.  Situations resolving.  Getting other help and group discussions.  More socializing and pysical activity.  So far so good.  Long way to go.  Need to enjoy life until I get to final instructions of "Cut me open;  Take what you want.  Burn the rest.".  lol

Reading this thread: