Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Help? Slipping Game...

16 years ago 0 715 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi mamakitty :) Congrats on your 4 days! I'm right behind you :) So happy we both were able to be honest and get back to our quits! That's all that matters :) Just breathe......ahhhhhhh [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$26,706.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 584 Hours: 9

Minutes: 56 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
No, not at 7:00 am, the quarter bouncing only works if you do it in the afternoon, especially if there's a jack russell involved! Luv you, sleep well! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,940 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,067.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
16 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
okay... so our jack russel comes along every Friday at 7 am backwards (will be great for our butt). So we can bounce quarters off our derriaires? Thanks to Rosetta Stone...:) I'd love to communicate right... good night, mk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 60 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $15.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
Oh I'm SO there, mk! But not at 7:00 am. K? I love doing things that are not quite legal! The jogging downhill is actually really good for your butt if you do it backwards. Let's make a date of it every Friday aft till you can bounce a quarter off our asses! Jack Russell always welcome! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,920 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,056.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Okay Unhooked, let's go to the freezer and make a new drink called the... Unromantic smoke... Nah... Let's put our tennis shoes on and hike up to... oh... Mississippi Street (have a Nano?) and we'll let the dog hop in the fountain at Jayhawk boulevard (even if it's not really legal) Turn around and jog downhill for a bit (feels strange but gets at several new muscles) and weird out a few youngsters if we buy cheap beers on the patio with a jack russel under the table -- on the way home... Sheek:) With me baby? (tomorrow:) mk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 45 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $11.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Ohh Geez, what is it, make Unhooked cry night? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,920 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,056.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
Oh Nebraska would be a great reward to meet you someday Sparky:) I'm just terrible at directions, so I'll have to depend on you for that when the time comes... My dad was a carpenter and built kitchen cabinets out of cherry wood for Bart Star when I was little. I remember his blonde hair and the smile on his wifes' face:) Neither of them smoked that I knew of:) John and Sue... You're precious. So... is steel stronger than aluminum?:) I also notice the cat lover and camera lover thingy here... We had an old one named Mac (Ms. McWilliams) forever... then one day she got so very small. Still completely dedicated to our family, but she deteriorated over time (yet never lost her beauty:) We cried too... then planted a little maple tree in our yard, in her memory. I often see her face when I think I want to light up. It prevents me from doing so... Hey, I saw an old guy (well, only 4 yrs. my senior) who is about 2 pickles short a quart in town. And he was lighting up at the grocery store tonight. I went over (since I see him on our block often) and said "hey! I'm Annie on the corner. Remember me? I did that too for 33 yrs., and quit for 2 months and relapsed for a few days and I still struggle with it, but I'm doing great today! How are you doing?" He told me again about his diabetes and his ailing legs, and showed me his scar from his heart surgery and said "I'm 50 yrs. old and looking for a nice girl friend who will just pay for my funeral someday" -- Gee, isn't that sad you guys? I'm not out to fix the world, but this is reality. So many of us - and so many not even able to pretend to be sane half the time... It's just as hard for the simple as it is for those of us who think we're not quite as simple... Well, someday I will tell Gordon more about the SSC:) Maybe next time he circles our block or gets off the bus and wants to haw at our back fence and tell me about his bad legs:) There are so many of us...... Well? Tomorrow is another day. The TV dinners and friendship was wonderful:) So glad neither of our friends ever smoked... but they're good friends. One is a terrific knitter and a first chair mandolin player in an orchestra. Her husband is the conductor. Music is a great outlet if the right spot is open for it:) Glad baby kitty is such a pro at 10. I think there are many ways to express ourselves without smoke... Still exploring mine... Goodnight buds... Love, mk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 45 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $11.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sure thing Unhooked, and thanks. :D Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,060 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $185.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MK, I don't live in Larwence, I live in Nebraska - Cornhuskers- Big Red??? We could meet half way someday and have coffee. Now as far as a 7:00 walk I would love that. The earlier the better. Unhooked should try it :eg: Glad you made it though another day. Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 109 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,090 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $327.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Sue, you are freakin' gorgeous!. What a great way to put it, "checked into my life". That's exactly what it feels like! Mind if I use that? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 96 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,920 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,056.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38

Reading this thread: