Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Century Club**** The Beach # 8 *****

17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Noel it's ok!! We'll go together tomorrow ok?? :) I'm really looking forward to this conga and bonfire cookout and all this catered food for this evening!!! Hey...maybe we can go catch a wave with Coben on the Jetski's before the party starts....are you game?? :) Hey Lake and Mr. Ed, wanna have a Jetski race with me and Noel before the party? We are still waiting for Zyban and a few other members to arrive...we've got a few minutes...I say let's GO!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO I'm goooonnnneeee!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 806 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
Coben what fun! You crack me up so much LOL. Wasn't that dune buggy ride awesome???!!! Well I think we've got enough sun and you were able to get your run in too that's great :) Looks like we missed the Yoga class today...Circuit were you able to make it there?? I will catch it tomorrow for sure!! Look like there's been some wine 'n' spirits this afternoon over here.. Whoops! Doh! What the....oh my I just tripped over Lake, seems he has fallen over helping the palm tree stay up! (Whispers*Sorry Lake!) Takes a look around for Groucho 0_0 just sees a horse with his glasses..Oh Mr. Ed! I thought you were Groucho! I see he gave you his glasses! Is he still here? Is he? is he?? We better make an extra plate for him from the grill, just in case he is still around!! ;) Island girl I rode on the dolphins that Zyban sent with circuit and the ship came before we got here and dropped off the new dune buggies!! what perfect timing!! I am so happy to be here too!! Oh we are all going to have so much fun. This truly is paradise...now then, we can't very well have a conga line with a drunken horse, a sleeping Lake, an M.I.A. Zyban, and everyone else who is elsewhere at the moment! Island girl since we are the only two here right now, I propose you and I clean up the wine bottles and get the conga drums ready for the big cookout and bonfire party tonight! I will get the recycle bags ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 806 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'M HERE, THIS CRAZY APRIL REFORMED EXHALER IS ON THE BEACH !!! WOOHOOOOO!!! Ahhh wow what a beautiful beach!!!! Healer, there you are! *HUGZ* SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! Thank you for setting up my room so beautifully and the welcoming party is so wonderful! I hear the conga playing by Mr. Ed's grill...OOOOHHH There's circuit!!! *HUGZ* WOOOHOOO WE ARE HERE YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ok for all that excitement, I will work up an appetite having fun. Ahh I see the ship has brought along the BEACH TOYS I ORDERED FOR US [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/buggies3.jpg[/IMG] C'mon circuit, and anyone up for a race let's GO!!! head this way [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/016NYDuneBuggyRoute.jpg[/IMG] down to the lounges [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/2loungechairsbeach.jpg[/IMG] That's where I'll be!!! Soaking sun and swimming this afternoon is definitely for me!!! See y'all later feel free to grab a buggy and race down to the lounge! Blessings, Love and Light!! Eve [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 805 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
*sneaks in* I am here!!! Just HAD to race down to the lounges on one of the new dune buggies!!! Aren't they awesome??!!! WOOHOO what a great TOY that is! I think I'm gonna have a whirl with Coben's awesome jetski later at sunset...nice...jetski on the water at sunset...what paradise!!! I will be back later for the conga line!!! Did I hear something about a drunken talking horse??? well now I've heard everything :p And Groucho Marx has made an appearance on the beach??? WHERE??? WHERE???!!! :8o: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 805 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lake, Groucho, I mean, Mr. Ed - Go on ahead and get yourselves in the "biz Bag" THE CATERERS are here with pasta salad, grilled mesquite chicken and barbecue ribs and corn on the cob for dinner, if you can handle some food.... No cooking for the beachers tonight! It's great that the party is in Full Swing already - Celebrating for others Lake Lavon? or just REAL thirsty??? Mr. Ed - those hooves will be up and dancing soon - look out everyone. I'm going to hop on a dune buggy with EVE - I'll catch you all later.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $399 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
Great ! We're up here doing all the "work" and the Horse and Lake are getting loaded down in the wine cellar? REAL NICE GUYS!!! LOL A drunk horse..... ha ha. Healer, the yoga class was awesome - did you see me way in the back on my new aqua mat?? I enjoyed it and I did do my stretching. Good thing I was a gymnast, I'm rather bendy but get more sore now that I am a wee bit older. EVE, Circuit and Zyban - Major congratulations to all of you - The pies I made for your celebration should be ready for dessert tonight! I called the caterers in for dinner tonight and Healer deserves the break. I will be servibg up peach,apple and strawberry fruit pies. Maybe Trudy can bring some whip cream. See you all after my mid day run ~ CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,949 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $399 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Noel, Healer, EVE - hello all ~ Noel, have a nice/safe trip! Healer a mat that size may take up a lot of room in yoga, is Mr. Ed coming???? I think he's sleeping. EVE - I know yoga will be good for you - altho don't know that you need MORE energy, LOL. Sounds like Healer likes the green mat (healing color) and I have my aqua mat (calming and healing a mix of green & blue). Let's listen now to the calming flutes and close you eyes, concentrate now. Enjoy the peacfulness of your being - relax...... *whispering* SSH - Healer, I am feeling better already [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 115 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,965 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $402.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
Here comes me & Eve from our Jet ski experience - still have a lot of energy - - [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/th100_1877.jpg[/IMG] Mr. Ed and Lake must be having some BBQ ribs and mesquite chicken. That yoga class got us all off to a fresh start this morning, Healer and I are feeling some great new energy flowing here at the beach tonight. A lot of happiness and celebrating going on. Enjoy everybody it's time to celebrate the accomplishments we have made happen, by making a decision to better our lives. How low can ya go? How low can ya go - Centurion LIMBO TIME!!!!! [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/thlimbo.gif[/IMG] Check it out Lake, Trudy, Mr. Ed, EVE ~ Bet Healer wins this one, I saw her in yoga this morning and she is a force like none other ~ watch her go..... I made a batch of fresh pink lemonade for you Riverdale Man! C'mon by and join the fun. Trudy and I are going to spike our up a little bit... We're keepin kewl here at the beach. CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,953 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $399 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
Hi Healer, I posted on the other site that I would be at the girls softball all star tournament today and all day tomorrow. Wish that I was here for you when ya needed a little lift ~ sorry bout that says Tracey.... *GRIN*. Glad our Sunshine was able to throw a line out to you :) Hope you're feelin better and Amanada was able to work a little magic and peace into your inside spirit of happiness. Maybe you should stop giving away all the good stuff to all of us and save some for yourself. [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/thththAbighug.gif[/IMG] Also, please let Rhoda know that I didn't give her an "n". My sheltie is a very picky girl, so I understand how it goes. Hope you all enjoyed the steak and cabernet, next time I promise not to eat and run! Gotta hit the sack - we have a double header tomorrow and must travel as well. Another long day for the girl power support team (me!). Smiles, CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,903 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hey Gang, Playin hookey from work today - (YAY). Ron ~ have a great trip and we'll see you when ya get back, I think Healer's Rhoda has staked out your hammock while you're gone tho.... Glad I could wear you out a little on the jet ski - when ya get back Zyban and I will be sure to challenge you to a volleyball game - you can have Mr Ed (wicked spike on that horse!) LOL. Sunshine, so glad you came by for the party last night - so much fun, seems everybody is recooperating today :) Amanda the massuese may have her hands full today helping all of our aching muscles from all that dancing! I have already hit Starbucks and am ready to burn off some caffeine. Maybe Lake Lavon is up for a run down the beach? Healer, how about you and some angel doggies?? I'm up for some fun and exploring today.... Oh and I brought some T-bone steaks and baked potatoes for everyone's dinner tonight. Am also putting a slight chill on a real nice Cabernet Sauvignon to pair with that fabulous meal. A side of asparagus (wrapped up for the grill too!) Sounds pretty yummy hey? It will be fabulous - Fish shared his secret marinade recipe with me (so kind!). CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,896 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $388.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: