Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Social anxiety disorder

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.756 posts in 47.057 threads.

160,718 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Julesy, grames, rainyjade, AJ8142, HIngle_McCringleberry

Century Club**** The Beach # 7 *****

17 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, not been around for a while but good to see everyone is still doing fine! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 153 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,842 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �382.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 62 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I found you all. It was time to move to beach 7 because so many new one are coming every day.The beach is the best place to do my exerise every day.And all my frends are there and I can eat everything I want and don't gain any weaght.I'm going to take a nap I was up to late last night. see all you later. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 172 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,448 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $473 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
oh wow! I don't come in very often so I didn't even realize anyone else even remembered about my 100 days until now! LMAO Thanks Zyban and everyone else! *hugs* Pamala [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,236 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Healer, I spent my 100th day hanging out with friends, and I allowed myself to forget my diet for the day and ate a couple of brownies lol... Coben, definitely enjoying it all! LOL You all are so nice! Thanks for all the support and praises! Always helps to make people feel special! *hugs* everyone! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,242 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
[color=Red]Thanks everyone! :blush: My hammock and cooler, even my tropical drink lol, is all PINK! I'm a Mary Kay consultant, and I have a friend dying from breast cancer, so I ALWAYS pick PINK! lol Even my text would be if it weren't that it shows up so light you almost can't read it lol... *hugs* everyone! thanks so much![/color] Pamala [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 101 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,241 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
[font=Georgia][i][size=4][color=Purple]Thanks Ron, we're all just finally accepting it now... she fought as hard as she could, and in the end, her case was just too bad, the doctors gave her 6 mos maybe and said there was nothing left to do... but that's pretty obvious when she'd underwent 8 mos of chemo and radiation and somewhere in the middle had stem cell replacement therapy and it was still spreading... and she's only just turned 30 last week... We(other friends and myself) are all just glad to have had the opportunity to get to know this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING woman.... she planned another friend's wedding, from about 1,000 miles away... was supposed to be a Matron of Honor at another, but by then was too sick to go, so I went in her place... if it hadn't been for that trip I'd still have never even seen the ocean... well except once when I was too young to remember it lol... I live in Indiana, she's in Arkansas, the trip was to California, and the first wedding took place in North Carolina, although the bride is from Ohio... and another friend is in Australia... does this kinda show how amazing she is or what? OKies wasn't trying to ramble... just wanted to explain how I can say so matter of factly that my friend is dying without seeming to upset... it's kinda just sunk in enough that it's like saying "the pen is blue" or whatever... Anywho, thanks for the prayers Ron! *hugs* Pamala[/color][/i][/font][/size] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,254 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $331.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
17 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nanny, Trudy and 4my2girls. I am so happy you all forund the new thread the other one had gotten too big. The jello salad is yummy the humidity has been bad here as well. Have a good day all! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,763 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $651.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hey Ron there is nothing wronge with too much fun. Don't forget the sunscreen and don't forget to relax. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,762 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $651.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Sshhh don't tell any one about me being smart. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,762 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $651.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
HI Sunshine, Healer, Mr Ed, and all other Centurions. I hope Redrosie checks inbefore she moves on this weekend. Have a great day All! Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 176 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,761 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $651.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: