Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,806 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

Pray for Me.

18 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Now there is a role model for all of us. Dear Hadassah! Truly an inspirational person! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 357 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,152 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1249.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
Nothing quite like sending it all upstairs and letting the Big Guy sort it all out and take care of it. It all comes back looking so much better than it did when it went up. Thanks again everyone. I'm beginning to feel back to normal (whatever that is). OH, I'm so glad I didn't smoke. Whew! That would have been awful. I never would have been able to show my face again. All is well. Thank you for all the support and prayers. It would not have been this way without all of you and I appreciate the help. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 357 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,157 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1249.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
Hanging in here folks. Please go to the weekend party in the general forum and add some humor. Laughter is good medicine. Ron.. you said it correctly! I'm not going to smoke people. I could! But I won't. I don't want to. It wouldn't help anyway. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 357 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,151 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1249.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, You have so been there for all of us. I certainly will pray for you now and whenever you need that extra strength. You are something special. Katiescarlett [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 359 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,788 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
18 years ago 0 2830 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I'm so sorry I wasn't here this weekend in your hour of need, but it looks like you were most certainly not alone!!! As demonstrated here by the incredible outpouring of support, many, many, many people DO care about you and we DO care that you keep your quit. I hope that you are feeling better now and that your problems you are facing will cease soon. Just remember that through those trials come perserverance and strength. Rejoice and know that God will see you through these hard times. May you have the strength, wisdom and courage to come out on top of whatever difficulties you are facing right now and in the future. You are, most certainly, in my prayers. Crave the Quit! Pam [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/28/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 240 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,020 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $991.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
18 years ago 0 534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey my friend, Glad to see that you are back togeather. Now that you are, I have a question. In one of your responses you said " I'm not going to smoke, I could..." How can you say that? You know that you can NOT! I would have to make a special trip to your place if that happened. Smile, it makes you feel better. Almost there..... Cheryl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/4/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 356 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,566 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1014.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 46 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
18 years ago 0 563 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, Whatever crisis you are going through right now, remember that smoking will not change it one bit!! Even as you may want to "drown" yourself at this moment, it would be just like the alcoholic wanting to "drown" him/herself! It will get you nowhere!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. They say it's always darkest before the dawn. Judging from your plea, the dawn can't be that far off!! You have helped so many here, draw on our collective strength to get through this. You can do this Lady!! I'm counting on welcoming you into the One Year Club on July 1!! And besides.. Hall of Fame quitters don't quit their quits!!! [b][color=Purple]Be Strong. Be Smart. Be Quit[/color] [color=black]Joe[/color] [size=3][color=Blue]Knowledge Replaces Fear[/color][/size] [size=2][color=black]Illegitimus non carborundum est[/color][/size] [size=2][color=purple]Hoping for success without hard work is like trying to harvest without planting.[/color][/size][/b] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 403 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,090 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $987.35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
  • Quit Meter

$36,379.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 9780 Hours: 16

Minutes: 35 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, you have proof right here that people care. Don't listen to that opportunistic fool! If you smoked now alot of people would know, and a lot of people would cry. You've always been here for us, now it's payback time. Rally, SSC. Our Lady's hurting. Shevie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 395 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,913 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1501 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 73 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[i]*Today I ask for fortitude for Lady. Help her to find the strength and the grace of patience she needs to address the emotions she is feeling and to realize she is loved. Give her peace of mind, body and soul, so that she can be free from any needless anxiety, pain or worry. Amen* [/i]
  • Quit Meter

$113,685.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6334 Hours: 12

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lady, I am sorry you are going through a crisis right now. I am a strong believer in the strength of prayer. You will be in mine. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 381 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
  • Quit Meter

$113,685.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6334 Hours: 12

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: