Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Did we mention we miss you RedRosie? Healer, Island Girl I want to get in on that beach ball game you two have going on [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/thgirls_tossing_beachball_md_wht.gif[/IMG] I'm dropping some champagne off because I saw you all were fresh out ~ can't have that. I have also found a better way to help Mr. Ed schlep all these beverages to the beach - check it out [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/th184_Cooler-184x139.jpg[/IMG] I have one more week until I become a beach comber too. With that in mind, I have put some gas in the old jet ski for us to ride around [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/jetski.jpg[/IMG] and will be bringing my volleyball net for some good times as well [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/BeachVolleyball.jpg[/IMG] Sunshine, you holler if you need anything and I will be right there! Hope you all are well. Better get back to the cruise ship - they won't start the Bingo game without me! Save me a hammock Danita! Hugs, CobenFan Oh & Don't smoke it's bad for you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 93 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,592 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $325.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello.... I had to run back in with more champagne and some imported cheeses- Sunshine stash some of this away, we need to keep the good stuff away from Rob! I hear Mr. Ed has a wicked spike, so I want him on my volleyball team! Healer, I absolutely love aqua blue, so make my hammock that color. Thank you!!!! Mom of 1Girl, Congratulations to you!!!! After Healer is done giving the jetski a whirl around the beach - hop on and and give it a go. I will be back - sooner than you think ;p Got scoot on my Scooter that's a cooler - c-yall ! CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 93 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,596 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $325.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys, Where's the new thread you were talking about? I'm not all that proficient on the computer, I don't want to miss it AND I'll be at the beach in TWO DAYS!!!! Yipeeeeeeee!!! Trudy :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,264 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $293.02 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Oh Ron, I have to comment on the frosting on the cake..I'm with you...I Love Lots of frosting. My family knows that I need to have the piece with the most icing or I'll just DIE. My kids and husband scrape it from their piece and slop it on my plate, mmmmmmm. Of course if my sisters are around we all have to fight to get the most and if there are frosting flowers on the cake...ooohhhhhh Heaven! I feel like such a pig but I Don't Care--IT'S FROSTING!! Trudy ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 94 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,174 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $281.06 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
4my2girls, Wow a manly man, you lucky devil :eg:. Does he have a brother? Trudy ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,016 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $260.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning All! Another beautiful day at the beach. Glad to hear you rewarded yourself Healer. Brand new Mats are very good to have! The meal was wonderful... it's been such a long time since I had Lobster. I loved the extra frosting on the cake!!! TYVM Take care, Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,653 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $702 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
Good Afternoon Healer, Hope you enjoyed your nap. :) Nice Bike!! Your one of those "Watched Ones" huh? I don't know... is it safe to give you a ride? Anyway, the breeze coming off the water is wonderful! It's making me hungry though. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,662 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $702 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
Hello all. I found a snack to munch on. Of course it was fruits and veggies. Time for my weight to go the other way. Hey Healer... I was just commenting on your post to Mr. Ed, [color=Red]"Seems I am also getting some attention and my words are being scrutinized by an elder."[/color] But your right, [color=Green]"but hey, it never hurts to take a risk each day, right? (versus not living at all:)"[/color] I AGREE 100%!!! (I'll have to find a pic of the Dune Buggy... It's Powder Blue in color.) Then figure out how to post it here. Anyway... The beach is way too cool, I think it's all you beautiful people that make it so wonderful. I'm going to go find the party and show off my new haircut. See you all later! Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,663 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $702 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Hey Everyone! How is everyone doing? Sorry I'm late... got my drivers license back and was driving the Dune Buggy up and down the beach. MMMmmmmmmm... the food smells WONDERFUL!!! The beach is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you people here are! Hey, please pass the SPF 100 for my head... k? Love you all! Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,593 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $688.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
Good morning everyone! So beautiful watching the sun come up this morning. The beach is wonderful. You bet I'll give a ride to all my friends. We'll just drive for miles and miles along the water. Maybe we'll stop and get our toes wet as well. I've put on a few pounds since quitting and everything else... but how about Lobster tonight? Baked Potato? Asparagus? Oh... and a cake... with [size=4]LOTS[/size] of frosting! (I can diet tomorrow). I'll even share some of my homemade wine with you all. Take care, Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 103 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,618 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $695.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: