Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,784 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA, RBORBON

Century Club *** The Beach #6 ! ****

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, its Saturday and the beach is really filling up. There are lots of activity going on. Volleyball, Frisbee throwing, hula hoops, surfing the waves, dolphin riding, swimming, sunbathing, eating and drinking. I don't know what Fish is cooking today but it sure smells good. Mr Ed is helping today so he will know how to work the new grill. Fish, we will miss you but we know that the grill is in good hands with Mr Ed, because you have taught him well. Don't forget that Alexa, will arrive tomorrow the 18th. So we have to get ready for her. So Alexa let us know what your favorite food is. Another party, that is what the beach is for so everyone can come and strut their stats. Sabbia, will be here the 19th, and also H will be here. Does anyone know if these two are still with us? Please let me know.... Ron, will be here on the 20th, I know how happy he will be to strut his stats. Let us know what you would like to eat and drink. Also 2ndtimer will be here on the 20th, and also Ronko. G---, will be here the 21th, Ally14, will also be here the 21th. Dee, will be here on the 22nd, and so will DeterminedToQuit, So lets try to remember to come and welcome all of these new ones on these dates. Well, I'm going down and see what I can find to eat and them see if I can find Healer. I bet she is in that hammock again. I'll take her something to drink and eat. We still have some to the cake she brought. Those steaks were so good, and the fish and shrimp was out of this world. Thanks to all of you for keeping the beach alive.... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 161 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,746 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $563.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6403 Hours: 13

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Well, the day is winding down, hope all you father's had a wonderful day. Now the night activity is getting ready to start. I know we are going to have fireworks for all the Father's later tonight. Some of us are going to the club, then there is a BBQ way down the beach. I guess Fish wanted to move the grill, just for a change. Mr Ed is still hanging close to Fish. We will have to give Fish a farewell party tonight, he will be leaving for the 6-12 Club tomorrow. How did this slip up on me????? HELP!!!!! There are several getting ready to go the 6-12 Club, so Polly if you could help I would appreciate it, and you are one of them... Ex-roller just has a couple of weeks to go. I think he has 165 days. I hope they start posting.. Polly, I am going to be gone during the days for sometime. Should be back by 4:00pm in the afternoon's. Well, Mr Ed, we can't allow Fish to cook for his party so you are on you own. Soooo, what are we having??? ExRoller, how are the drinks holding up....Help!!!!! I'll check back in later...... Danielle, thanks for stopping by, always good to see you.... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,768 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey CobanFan, Thank you so much, this helps tremendously. I have all of these, but some of the ones I posted tonight I don't know if they are still with us..They were on the post for the Shamrocks. My brain is worse than jammed, I do searches, look on different posts, especially the Cruise ship, that is where I got all of the ones I have. Again thanks you are a dear for helping... I'm sure the ocean is going to be green for sometime. And that is wonderful...I appreciate your help with the drinks, and I'm sure Mr Ed will appreciate your help... Congratulations on your awesome 86 days, fireworks one day early at the beach. :) Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 163 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,771 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $570.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

H, Welcome to the beach, and congratulations on your 100 days. I hope you have rewarded yourself well. This is an awesome milestone. Just make yourself at home and get plenty to eat and drink. The water is nice, so if you would like to take a swim feel free to do so. There are lots of activities going on so take a stroll around and see which one you would like to do. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Sabbia, Welcome to the beach, and congratulations on your 100 days. Here, have something cold to drink, there is lots of food over near the palm trees. And if you can find ExRoller he has the cooler with all the drinks. You have lots of friends here, just off the Cruise Ship, so mingle with them for awhile, if you would like a hammock or a chair they are available. So run your toes through the sand, because the beach is your home now.... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Healer, Could you help Polly for the next few week at the beach. As you know I will be gone most of the day for the next several weeks. Should be back around 4:00 5:00pm in the afternoon. Stay strong my friend, and know that you are more powerful than old nic. Congratulations on your great stats. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hey Islandgirl, Good to see you back, but I know it was nice to be out in the mountains with no tv, phone, or cell. We missed you. You have lots of Shamrocks here, and still coming. Congratulations on your 117 days, that is awesome. Stay strong and come to the beach often... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Alexa, Welcome to the beach, with you 100 days you must need a rest. Congratulations on staying strong, and fighting a good fight. Do you have a reward for those 100 days? This is so important and I'm sure you gave yourself something very special. Its Sunday and the beach is really crowded, here, have a nice cold drink, and Fish has lots of food cooked up. The hammocks and chairs are over near the palm trees, so take either one. You know everyone here, all of you Shamrocks have flooded the beach. So take a stroll and visits your old friends. All of you Fathers at the beach, have a wonderful Father's Day.... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 162 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,763 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Cybrduke, Welcome to the beach, and congratulations on your 100 days. I know that you have been working very hard keeping your quit safe. And you have done a wonderful job. What about your reward for those 100 days!!! Very important. You should know everyone here. We're just scattered everywhere, so just mingle with everyone and catch up on the news. Here's a nice large drink, I know that you must be thirsty. We have hammocks and chairs so take your choice. I'm sure that Fish has lots of food over near the palm trees. So make yourself at home, we are so very happy to see you. Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,703 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $556.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Polly, I see that you had some time to come to the beach today...Hope you enjoyed yourself. I also see where you visited the Villa today...I bet it is cool!!! I will have to take a stroll over that way when I get a little closer to leaving the beach...Almost 20 more days... Save me a spot when you get there. That way we can just be lazy all day. Stay strong my friend, and keep fighting the good fight. And just remember we do have the power over old nick..... Sunshine [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 159 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,715 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $556.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
  • Quit Meter

$230,176.69

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

This thread is locked.