Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

This is the toughest fight I've ever fought.

17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Shafty! Welcome to this wonderful group of people. There are tons of helpful post here to read, all of which will help you. Something I have learned along the way, is that your quit will be as hard or easy as you want it to be. (If you think you can, or can't you're right) It really is a case of getting it through your head to close the door on smoking and never look back. If you can do that you will be free! Smoking is not an option has become my motto and of course the motto here is Not One Puff Ever. Prepare yourself as best you can, read, read, read. The first and most important thing you will learn is we have all been there and we are all succeeding, one day at a time! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,115 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $464.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Shafty. This is a great support site. Keep reading and posting and be prepared. You also should get Alan Carr's quit smoking book. It will help put a lot of things in a new light about this addiction. You can do this. - Freemom [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 247 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
  • Quit Meter

$119,668.19

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6408 Hours: 5

Minutes: 46 Seconds: 2

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: