Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,783 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA, RBORBON, ATIQUI

11/20/06 is the day

17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello NIC! Welcome aboard! Get ready for a ride of your life! The people here will make you feel like you are the only one that matters on this earth! Roll up your sleves, settle in and let everyone help you! We are all in this together! Post, Post and post! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 58 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 20 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicodemon: Today is also my first NON smoking day on Zyban. I started taking Zyban a week ago, today is the 8th day. Not easy, seems like the cravings aren't as bad as long as I'm busy. When I have a lull in my day, that's when I start to go a little crazy. Hope you had a GREAT smoke free day and look forward to reading your posts to see how you're doing. My husband is taking Chantix and is also feeling the same way. Lots of luck, health and wonderful wishes to you!
17 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone, Thought I would just pop in and say hey, since tomorrow is my quit day..hooray! I am really excited to quit and a little nervous (and a little scared... *shiver) I am going the Zyban route.. seems to be helping a lot already. Can't wait to have some days under my belt like all the rest of you nonsmokers (so jealous) KTQ Nicodemon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, you guys are fantastic...thanks all for the warm welcome!! You are really a lively bunch I appreciate all the chuckles on my first day as a nonsmoker..... So far so good!! KTQ Nicodemon (or for Parrotlady Nomedocin) How you holding up Imallclear.. as my unoffical quit buddy? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Nico/d Tony here and wish you all the best-use all the tools on the left and be strong- We can all beat it together!! Tony [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 465 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Can't wait for you to have some days under your belt. Settle in and post often. You're in the right place. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicodemon: I'm going to bed wishing you luck with early tomorrow. Today I had one cigarette at 6:00 Am and that's it, so your quit day tomorrow will be mine too. Can't wait. I'm giddy in anticipation. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Nico! Take it all one baby step at a time and never look too far into the future. One minute, one hour, one day at a time :) It is a new journey, and with all new journey's there will be bumps in the road but with your tools close by, including your crave cart and all the support you can ever imagine here at SSC -- You will come out on top! Best wishes and post often. [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/drawinghappyface.gif[/IMG] Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 406 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $180 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicodemon, Best of luck with your quit. Remember that we are all here for you, so write about your experiences often. It really will help you to get from one day to the next. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 130 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Nic, Welcome. There's an interesting historic tradition of naming the adversary and then exercising control over it. Glad to see it continuing in you! You can do it -- peteg [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,071 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57

Reading this thread: