Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,633 Members

Please welcome our newest members: GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown

I quit tomorrow.

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stubz, Congratulations! Two smoke free weeks is an awesome accomplishment! Take the time to celebrate! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stubz, Don't be too hard on yourself. You're busy enjoying your smoke free life. Post as often or as little as you like. We are always here if you need us. Congrats on 16 days! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stubz - It's great to wake up a winner each day! Keep up the great work and put some goodies in the car to stave off the drive/smoke thing, it will help. Fight hard & win, CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 166 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,830 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 154 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Flavored toothpicks and cinnamon sticks like come in old time hot chocolate. I got so freaked driving once I lit up one of them cinnamon sticks, tried to smoke a tooth pick too, burnt some face hair on that one. Straws, anything just not a cig. The coffee stir straws are nice, thin and you can cut it to size toss your arm out the window and drag on it as if you are smoking. No matter what, it remains not a cigarette it's a frustration and a joy every time. Find what works for you. Welcome and please stay, you are in the right place to embrace your new life. I do some weird ass things sometimes, but I have no cig as a back up because even one would send me back.. NO RAIN NO RAINBOWS. WANT IT GET PISSED OFF IT SCREAM AT IT, JUST DON'T SMOKE....You don't need some frickin' cig to hold, You really don't. Grab hold of your power my friend and jump on in to the fire...You can do it....Nalu.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 5 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 118 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
17 years ago 0 226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Go Stubz..... You can do it!!! Just keep telling yourself how great it was when you were a non smoker!! Keep yourself busy and hang in there.. We are all here for you! Angelic ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,853 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $906.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
17 years ago 0 226 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stubz..... Congrats on your decision to quit... I know you can do it.... You know you can do it... Keep up the great work!!!! Nothing better than being smokefree... :p Angelic [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 188 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,769 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $887.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
okay stubz, way to go! Keep this weekend simple..lay on the sofa and watch movies, go for a bike ride, sit in the library and read, take hot baths...be extra good to yourself. It is worth the effort to be free from this horrible addiction. I get hand fulls of straws from the employee dining room at my work!! Hang tough and smoke free--yipee! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 650 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$90,856.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5957 Hours: 8

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 344 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, look at you Stubz - day 3 already! No smoking in your sleep tonight either! You're doing a great job, keep on going, hell week is half over. Zyban :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 174 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,495 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �435 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$531,507.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5384 Hours: 2

Minutes: 47 Seconds: 10

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Stubz, I believe you are Day 2 now? That's awesome - the first day is always the toughest. This may sound harsh but can I ask why you have to quit as opposed to wanting to quit? Health reasons? It is much harder to do anything really if you feel you are being made to do it rather than because it is something you want to do. Quitting smoking is definitely easier if you want to. It's simple enough to remedy though. How did you feel when you had quit for those 6 months? If you can think of some of the benefits and some things to look forward to it will help a lot. As the other said, go through the quit tools on the left and those might get you excited about this quit also. We are here for you to lean on anytime. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/5/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 760 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,210 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3420 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
  • Quit Meter

$37,063.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 641 Hours: 0

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great decision Stubz! You live, you learn and you quit smoking. Here's to the new you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/5/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 767 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3451.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
  • Quit Meter

$37,063.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 641 Hours: 0

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 38

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: