Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

Sorry, But I am resetting

17 years ago 0 140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jerlasvegas - I'm sorry to hear you slipped - I was so tempted tonight as well - I went to a friend's for a BBQ and there was one smoker there - the thoughts of having just one puff were overwhelming, but instead I ate a ton of pretzels to go along with my wine. Tomorrow is another day. Take care. sushik [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,149 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $405 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your starting over on the 17th jer? Well I moved my quit date up from August 1 to July 17 so we can do this together :) **gathering a pile of sunflower seeds to share with jer tomorrow** :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your starting over on the 17th jer? Well I moved my quit date up from August 1 to July 17 so we can do this together :) **gathering a pile of sunflower seeds to share with jer tomorrow** :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi jerlasvegascom, Don't beat yourself up, just dust yourself off and get back to us. You have been so helpful to me. You owe NO ONE an apology except yourself,then let it go! I look forward to hearing from you soon! Love yourself for who you are. Auntie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 53 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $11 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 164 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jerlasvegas, You were doing so so well, wow .. it's all good .. you can do it again... good luck to you P.Loving [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 385 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $47.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Jerry, I am sooo sorry you smoked. :( Please don't do that agai ok? Hugs :( Fini :( [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,654 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �312.7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jer, Next time you get like this, buzz me. You have the website, number at the bottom. This next quit will be your strongest ever....come back to us buddy, you did brilliant pal!! Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 954 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi JerLasVegas, I understand what you are going through. For the past few days the urge has been very strong for me. I was talking to a friend the other day and I told her that it's not that I am craving a cigarette, it is that I want it. She thought that was the most interesting thing...the "WANT" and not the crave. You just need to tell yourself you will not smoke a cigarette. If it is because you are influence by friends who still smoke, stay away from them. You need to do for yourself right now. All my in-laws and I have not been to their house for over a month. I tell myself not to feel bad about that..until I am ready to deal with that I will not go. Just believe in yourself and you can do it. STAY STRONG! Darcy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 557 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $136 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi JerLasVegas, Now that I read back on my post, I realized I didn't write that correctly. I meant to say that my cravings are a "WANT" and NOT a "NEED". I don't NEED a cigarette, I WANT a cigarette. Then I try to focus on something else and the WANT goes away. You just have to STAY STRONG and say you will not smoke today. Take care, Darcy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 564 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can imagine how you feel, don't apologize to us, forgive yourself and get back on the wagon. :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 494 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6

Reading this thread: