Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

How many June Bugs are there out there?

17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Niks I am still standing strong, we are all going on two months we should all be sooooo proud to be une Bugs [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 565 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $215 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
Mama, congrats on thirty days you are doing a great job, I hope your stress lightens up soon you are in my thoughts. Stay strong. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 617 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $235 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Checking in glad to see so many of us June Bugs still here, the craving are getting less often that is a great thing. Looking forward to cruising with you guys. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 605 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $230 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 394 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
NIKS!!! Now i know how u look like :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,954 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $699.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
Hi All June Bugs Well i counted my zyban tablets and got panick when i found out i only had a few days left!! I am still very emotional and sad and sleep on and off VERY irregular ..> May sleep to 1pm some days after not being able to sleep all night,, I have been so teary and upset and think i got all sorts of cancer everywhere and that i am ALONE in the world.. i am feeling extremely down...> i am off to a DOC appointment.. ill let you know Have only 2 days left of zyban ann [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,954 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $699.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
HI ALL I have slept 12 hours!!!! Can not believe it!! I feel great so far today! i am going to just relax today doing a bit of knitting and be here on the computer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 40 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $636 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
THANKS MAMA!! im logging on that sc messanger next time!! So you think its the email i posted?? It was edited and i am SO UPSET! as it was really not told why! only a copy of agreement a big list that talks about all violence you can do in here to become blocked-so upset right now I am off to bed now!! MAMA---just woke up and i went to say good morning to my eldest son ( had a sweet voice and so and he just screamed back at me :mad:--in a tone like he can not stand me... bye bye [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 39 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,716 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $620.1 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
UPSET TODAY!!! wrote to niks in here and that was edited by smoking centre. sorry support staff but i did not feel i had that support right now! Not sure what i did wrong??? i think its the email i wrote ?? my email?? Not sure ?? How do i do to get contact with a fellow member then?? I was just ansewring niks as she asked me.. I am off CRYING ,, bye bye... ds, is after ps niks.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,714 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Hi niks Im struggling still--some days ok and bearable and some awful!! Im NOT giving in--half way through Allen Carr that i managed to get here Down Under.. I have realised that im still hooked--by reading that--its in my mind.. The fear... I have a few things to work through, Not sure if i can?? I only have a week left on my Zyban and when i realised that i got the worst craving EVER!!! I then realised i am still hooked and suffer from fear!! I also chew Nicotine gum and have realised that i do not need them (today been the first day without them) ann [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 38 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,674 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
A woman at work offered a cigarette today :( I can NOT BELIEVE she did that!!! She know what i been through... *****.. ps. i said NO [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,850 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $667.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: