Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,789 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

Need Support to start Over............

18 years ago 0 54 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Charlie Girl, There's a few six month quitters around so I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. If you want to talk about what happened please do, if you don't want to talk abou it just make sure you understand for yourself exactly how you came to allow yourself to smoke again and have worked out a plan to avoid that happening again. The main thing though is that you're back! Chicken L [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 51 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 672 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $561 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
18 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I started my quit on june 1st and had a slip. I just reset my quit meter. just go to personal information, change the quit date and start a new beginning. Let the past stay the past. You can join the June-bugs! We have a great group going! See our roll call thread to get to know us. http://www.stopsmokingcenter.net/support/viewmessages.aspx?forum=16&topic=2994 (I don't know how to put the hyperlink, it doesn't seem to work for me, so just copy and past it I guess). Love, Mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 187 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$75,028.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6531 Hours: 22

Minutes: 45 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 32 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is Charlie Girl, I need some support and how to change my quit back to 0. I've been in denial tto long. Is there anyone out there who had a quit in Jan still kickin around? Or just anyone........... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 164 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 988 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
18 years ago 0 128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Charlie Girl, First just breath and know you are among friends who care and are here for you. You are starting off right by admiting to yourself and others that you need help and that you can't live in denial. I see that we both have the same quit date. I'm sorry that you have to start your meter back but that's ok because it's when you don't admit it and you stop trying that you fail. Many will be here for you and encourage you on. Just N.O.P.E. Hold on to that Never One puff ever. You have done this before, you know it's not easy but it is do-able. One minute at a time, then one day at a time. Your support is here with SCC, post and post some more and let the people here help you through the rough times, and then you can help others through theirs. But right now you need to get through NOW. And you will. Lana ^I^ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 164 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,294 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $820 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Charlie, We are not here to judge only to support. Was it a slip or did you start again? If you want to change your profile, simply go into your personal profile and you will be able to make this change there. Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: