Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,502 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Hi, Its Jacko from the Uk trying again with Zyban

17 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jacko, Nice to have you aboard, I'm on Zyban for the second time. I used it about 2 years ago and quit for 16 weeks. I started again out of pure stupidity I was bored. Zyban worked for me the first time and it's working for me the second time my last cigarette was on June 14th just before I went to bed. I have 3 grandchildren and the oldest is 4, he has already told me that I stink especially after just coming in from smoking. That's not a nice thing to hear from your grandchild. Keep us posted on your progress and the best of luck. Beb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 131 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
you can do it-lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jacko, I wish my parents would do what you have done for your grandchild! I often say that I was born addicted to nicotine because my parents smoked inside the house with out even craking a window. I started when I was 12 and now am 31. When my parents come to visit or I go to visit them all I do is think of smoking. we all smoke more when we are together, we all hate it. I hope I am the first one in the family to give it up for good! I tried Zyban but had a hard time talking when on it, my tongue felt really thick. and my mind was fuzzy. I think it was more of a mental thing, I just lingeres on that and gave up. DONT DO THAT! I have faith in you!
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good that you are going to quit. It's good that there are helpful programs like this. I live in the Netherlands and I stopped smoking at the first of april 2006. This is no joke;) Good luck and good health. Love Josephine :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,079 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �244.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
17 years ago 0 1127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jacko, My thoughts will be with you next monday. I know you're going to make it. I looked at your website, that's a nice one. Maybe I'll visit the UK this year. Anyway, all the best and good luck for monday ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �247.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ALL OF YOU I am coming up to my 14th day now and I have been on here for 3 weeks as Im on Zyban as you all know- I would like to thank each one of you for all your support since I joined. Your all a real Family to me and no way would I have made it this far without you. Love You All Jacko(UK) (smokeless for 13 days, 16 hrs and 15 mins) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 673 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Cheers Lee. Jacko. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Will keep that in mind C-boy. On my 1oth day now on Zyban and feels ok. Cheers Jacko [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 58 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �15 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
Thankyou all for your support. This site is great. It was last time too but buying a bar didnt help me one bit. Now is the time to GET REAL. Thanks again all of you. Jacko :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Thankyou Kate.

Reading this thread: