Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,799 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MANA MARIE, mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO

Eyja, Hall of Fame winner for March!

12 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations and Welcome to the Hall of Fame, Eyja! And thank you for all your support here. This place will not survive without wonderful quitters, like you, who come here to lend a help and show others that this can be done! This calls for an extra special reward you know!
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you again Willis, for all your kind words and support!  You are the best quit bud anyone could hope for!  We are in this for the long haul and we really are gonna rock this quit with NOPE! 
12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What can I say ? You're a Special Kind of Person Eyja !
Thank you again!  Aloha you have always been there to support me from my day 1!  That means more than yo can possibly imagine : ) 
Brenda - thanks you so much - you have been one of my heroes and someone I look up to for your gritty determination and incredible resolve.  You're an inspiration too : ) 
12 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats! I have followed your posts and recovery.You are inspirational.
12 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So happy to see you recognized this way, Eyja! You definitely deserve it, the way you jumped right in here and helped others. So nice to know that you're still adhering to NOPE. xo
-aloha 
Thanks again to each and every one of you for this ongoing honor at SSC! I doubt I could have made it this far without your wonderful words of support and good ideas to keep the quit.  March will be a special month for me from now on : )  
Thanks for asking about my family of smokers Ron : ) Out of my 3 siblings, we ended up with 2 smokers (still!), 1 who never smoked and me; an off & on smoker who is now a proud Ex!
My Mom never did light up again after our smoke sneaking days got us (brats!) busted - and my Dad only smoked for another few years after my Mom quit before he quit Cold Turkey for the rest of his life too!  So all in all, I'd say Nicodemon is fighting a losing battle in my family - and good riddance too!  
Yes I really do understand the importance of Not One Puff Ever and you're right - we've really got that one down now : )  I love the rewards and money and health saved.  We can take this NOPE all the way to the bank - it's the winning strategy : )
12 years ago 0 377 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to see your story in the HOF.  Now I want to know if your bro turned out as much of a success as you after all of those smokes you both snuck away from Mom??  Anyway I'm glad to see you have come through all those "on and off" smoking years to join us in NOPE together, I think we both have got that one down at this point... Anyway thanks for all your support to me and others you are really someone to look up to. Rock on smoke free   Ron
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Eyja, congrats and welcome to the HOF!  Very well deserved! 
Oh I feels so honored!  Thank you all for your ongoing support and kind words to me! I plan to keep this quit forever! Just one day at a time, forever & always adhering to NOPE!  

Reading this thread: