Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Let?s get this Monday Morning Parade Started!

12 years ago 0 11221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yuk! I can really imagine you out in that rain Rock. Sounds frustrating . If I saw you on the street I would have had to hold myself back from telling you about the SSC  
It's rainy here in Toronto...maybe I can find a few new quitters on the street to send over here  

For those of you who are already here, get marching! We want to see those stats.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right behind you Rock!

Penitent 2,806 smoke free days!!

• Quit Meter

$57,277.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1134 Hours: 9

Minutes: 6 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Looks like I have 1251 smoke free days today!  The rain has stopped here, but still pretty windy!  I can remember trying to light a cigarette while holding an umbrella with the wind blowing!  I was never good at lighting matches as I would go through a whole pack just trying to light a cigarette when it was windy.  So glad I don't have to worry about that anymore!  Plus, I can only imagine how much litter I created from throwing spent matches on the ground!  Don't tell anybody! 

Come on everybody, join the parade and share something you don't miss from your days as a smoker!

Reading this thread: