Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Three years ago today...

12 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ROCK - I remember when you were new here, but very soon you became one of the pillars of this community. I take my hat off to you!!

All the very best

ED
12 years ago 0 880 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock:

So happy to see this.  Thank you for sharing the details of your story.  I am sure that your honesty will spur others on to speak more plainly to themselves.  Contgratulations...I understand about smoking being the epicenter of ones life.  It takes a great deal of courage to quit and you certainly have all of that...

stay well

nonic
  • Quit Meter

$66,570.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1373 Hours: 13

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so glad I popped in here today.......

Huge Congratulations to you Rock!  It was an inspiring and hard journey you took and now you are inspiring others here at SSC.

NEVER LOOK BACK!  THE FUTURE IS AHEAD!

Love Lolly.  
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks y'all!  I couldn't done it without you.  Each and every one of you are my village!
12 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That's great, rock! You're such a wonderful example for anyone thinking of quitting. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy that reward. You deserve it.
12 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations  on your big 3 milestone! You have been and still are a Rock to everyone on this site!
All the best!
Cameless
12 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

"Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it". I've seen a few here hailing from each camp but you would undoubtedly be a General from the latter.

I salute you Rock, I cheer your three years and I leave you with an even more appropriate Churchill quote.

"Victory at all costs; victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."

All The Best

Penitent

• Quit Meter

$56,804.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1125 Hours: 1

Minutes: 54 Seconds: 22

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock, I haven't known you for three years, but the two years I've known you have been a pleasure. You are so committed to your quit, quality of life, and friendship communities that I'm envious of the type of person that you are. Further, you have not lost interest in coming to these boards and helping others. I know that you will keep the quit and will continue to retun to these boards throughout your lifetime. Congratulations, my friend.
12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock ,Congratulations on 3 years of smobriety an awesome acheivement. I remember when I first came to this site you were 2 or 3 months ahead of me which seemed like forever at the time when I was just trying to get through the day. You lead and I'll follow. Excellent for you Rock. breather
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow!!  Rock, HUGE Congratulations to you!  Three years is amazing.  You have turned your life around and have inspired so many to do the same and given other members the hope that they can also be smoke-free and enjoy the healthy rewards.
I hope you are celebrating with a huge bowl of beautiful greens today

Vincenza, Health Educator

Reading this thread: