Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

This sucks!

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Smell, Welcome and know that we are proud of you too! This is amazing support and determination! We are always here for you and you need only to look around and see the knowledge and support and it will assist you through :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great support everyone and good for you, I choose life, you are relaxing your mind and body and giving it time to heal :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 149 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
welcome to the freebirds, check out den's this sucks it helped me http://sg.stopsmokingcenter.net/support/viewmessages.aspx?topic=41140&forum=3&forumname=Coping with Withdrawal Symptoms&topictitle=This Sucks. or i'll bump it for you. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/6/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 132 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $44.88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
16 years ago 0 127 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey guys, had a good day, didn't think of smoking much at all until we went out for a nice meal, and I really enjoyed it and then had dessert and coffee and all I wanted was a cigarette. I'm alone in the house now for about half an hour so I think I'll snuggle on the couch with a duvet and book, it's so cold here! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/14/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �25.88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41

Reading this thread: