Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Stages of change

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.760 posts in 47.060 threads.

160,789 Members

Please welcome our newest members: mandie1991, AGAMBOA, BMARCOS, KLIGO, LBUELA

Almost 6 months down and BOOM!

17 years ago 0 189 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope you are feeling better...I totally understand that feeling, it is the worst. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 352 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $93.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
  • Quit Meter

$40,073.25

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 570 Hours: 12

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 31

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=4]Shawn 6 months smoke free WAY TO GO, you dont smoke any more be proud Tresa[/size] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1504 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 30,092 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5264 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 206 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$14,723.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 695 Hours: 11

Minutes: 15 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 763 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ahh yes, and the problems that you are having are the ideal situation for the junky to make a move. he suggests: have a smoke...things will be better....after all it isn't fair that you have to loose EVERYthing....so just go ahead and pick up a smoke...remember how your smokes would sooth and befriend you? come on...smoking at this point will give you back your ole friend. realize that YOU are so far in control...don't hand it over to him. your mind is just the first place where he appears...then he tries to take over your actions. Guard yourself carefully at this point.....NOTHING will change if you smoke....except you will feel lousy and thoughts of failure will join in with your already depressed condition. I suggest a reward....face the junky and talk back....then raise the prize and say LOOK HERE!!! [u]THIS[/U] is what ME off smokes gets!!!! kick him square in the mouth. I am sorry for your run of bad luck....but I also know that smoking will NOT alter ONE thing.....please believe that and hang on to the prize!!! this too shall pass...keep posting....talking it out and getting support here will help Katy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1719 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 68,777 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9798.3 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 224 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$159,152.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5349 Hours: 15

Minutes: 49 Seconds: 32

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Shawn, You are doing great and you deserve to be proud of yourself! Take the time to make a list of coping mechanisms and distractions that you can have right in your home. Light stretches, pilates and yoga relieve stress and ease you into relaxation. Do crosswords, draw or even right in a journal. Don't let the crave in and idle within you. Also check with your doctor,they knew more about your medical and physical background and can help you come up with a plan that is right for you :) We are here for you, so post often! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: