Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

14days!!!!

17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh and yeah, I know what you mean, it helps me too. I think when times have been tough, how could i now smoke after people have put in their energy and effort to help me? I appreciate that so much, I couldnt throw it away, no way!
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Woo hoo Cinda!!! Congratulations. Its saturday and you have done TWO WEEKS! How great is that? Just ignore the crave, tomorrow is another day, by tomorrow you probably wont want to smoke. By now i expect you are noticing although the cravings can be there are certainly much less intense. You are doing so well, congrats on 2 weeks quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 309 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love the support you guys and gals offer to me. Thank you very much. wow!!! 14 days of being a nonsmoker. I feel really good about that. I have been craving to smoke...a lot but I know I am not going to do that. God I hate that this has been such a powerful addiction and seems to still be powerful. The habit is also powerful. Writing all those things to other people (here on the board) is helping me much. I mean... How can I say all that stuff and then I myself pick up a cigarette? Feel the Victory, Cinda [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 313 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I Love you guys. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 323 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 73 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cinda CONGRATULATIONS!!! Two weeks is no small feat at all! You should be so proud of yourself. I'm proud of you. I know how hard every single day is, and think....you've already done 14. Every day gets a little easier. I'm getting closer to one month, and it feels like I just quit yesterday. The tools we learn here, the friends we make, and the support we receive makes every crave a little easier, every day a little shorter. I will pray for your strength and for your quit. Rainne [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 389 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $87.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so glad you are feeling supported in your quit Cinda. Keep feeling the victory & congrats to you. You made it through Hell Week and Heck Week. A table has been reserved for you in the Cafe. Go and relax ... you deserve it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,305 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $172 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$54,549.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5961 Hours: 7

Minutes: 26 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
cinda, Congrats on great success! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: