Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,525 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA

Tomorrow is Q-Day!

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How you doing Anne? -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $530.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 169 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck to you, I'll be sending positive vibes your way tomorrow. You are prepared and ready. you can do this. The chantix has helped me quite a bit, I know it will help you too. Melissa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,840 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $368.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne, I am excited for you!!!! Keep us posted, I will be sending postive vibes your way. :) Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, HadEnough, are you ever ready!! Good for you. It seems like just yesterday you came to the site with your quit date ready but not realy sure of yourself. Look at you now. You go girl!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 500 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $275.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Anne! Congrats on your decision to quit! My husband and I have also been taking the Chantix. It's working wonders for the both of us! (As you can see from my stats!) And we just returned from Vegas two days ago, and we both had no urges! I hope it works just as well for you! Don't forget to register on line with the card that came in the starter pack. That is definetely a big help as this site is also. Also drink LOTS of water to flush out those toxins! Wish you the best of luck of becoming a non smoker! Your gonna love it :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great preparation! It helped me a lot to have the car cleaned. You're going to do great. Chantix has been a life-saver to me. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 102 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $24.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne, You got the plan working!!! Please make sure you check in and let us know how it is going!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $546.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne You sound like woman on a mission.Onward and upward I just love a woman that plans ahead because I,m so bad at it.Full steam ahead and all the best. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/20/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 79 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,422 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $790.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anne Congratulations on your decision to quit. You won't regret it. You sound so positive and ready. That is going to help you a lot. This site is the best for help and support. I could not have done it without this site. Wishing you best of luck and let us know if can help you in any way. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 98 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,450 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $490.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
16 years ago 0 25 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've been on Chantix for a week now and tomorrow is my target date for quitting. All this week I have been doing things to psych myself up for Friday. First there is my mantra .. everytime I light up I say to myself the following: I am a non-smoker. I will save $220 dollars a month My house won't stink My car won't stink I won't stink My cats might become more friendly. I quit smoking in my car on Tuesday and cleaned out the ashtray and took the lighters out of the car. When driving I just say my mantra when I want to light up. After I finish this post I will gather up all the ashtray's and lighters in the house, clean them and only smoke outside for the rest of the day. I went to the grocery store today and bought foods I love but give me diarrhea like watermelon and red pepper in hopes of moderating the expected constipation (which will apparently be a double whammy since I'm taking Chantix and one of it's side effects is constipation). I also bought carrots and celery which I will cut up into sticks tonight. I'm ready to do this! Anne [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

Reading this thread: