Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

craves ' Shoo' get out of here

17 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI jeanigirl, You are doing great...You know I saw your craving posts and I had to read it...I can't believe the lies that the cravings are telling me...It is so pathetic...We are non smokers YES! SHoo craving shoo! I don't want or need you! Keep up the good work! [color=Purple]N.O.P.E.![/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 153 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $31.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, leaving town for a little while mummy not feeling well, will check in when i return, all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 46 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $14.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 357 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jeanigirl, What a great attitude. You CAN do this, and we will be here to help you every step of the way. Keep up the good work! Dupe [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/11/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 51 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 772 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $163.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jeanigirl, You can do it and we're here to help you. Just vent all you want and need to because we understand. Come here and talk to your buddies here whenever it gets hard. Okay? You're doing a wonderful job!!! You'll be through Hell Week before you know it. Remember, keep reminding yourself that with each and every craving your body is healing. That's the truth but just the thought of it made me feel comforted. Get mad at the withdrawals/cravings too. Fuss at 'em big time. Just make up stuff like, "Ahh, bite me!!" LOL Whatever you want to say to that nicodemon, say it. This helps because you release the tension you're feeling and it puts YOU in charge of your own body. Keep posting, hon. We're here for you and you're doing so great. Stay Strong, Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 71 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,231 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $254.89 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 82 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey jeangirl i too am doing the cold turkey thing. the first week was ok for me but going into the 2nd week i did alot of deep breathing and faced all my new triggers head on and made it through. now going to finish my 3rd week i am better an ocassional tighness in my stomach but otherwise it is all good. good job for you and to your quit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 282 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $144 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
  • Quit Meter

$204,367.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5955 Hours: 17

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 17

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, I actually wanted to kick some a-- today and kept telling myself be nice, nice thoughts, i have almost talked myself to death, i have a bloody head-ache from listening to my own voice, i cooked a brand new recipe, I honestly wouldnt know what to call it at this point, but yes I AM STILL A NON SMOKER.....breathing, breathing all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 35 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $9.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
17 years ago 0 1543 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great job jeanigirl. Keep positive like you have been. Stay strong and take one day at a time. Your first three days are almost over. Mercy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,994 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $442.53 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 744 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jeanigirl, The craves are nowhere NEAR funny, although I DID get a chuckle out of your topic title. With your positive attitude, you are well on your way to total freedom. Keep that great attitude. You're doing great!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 287 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,302 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1076.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 31 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Red]Way to go jeani ! Feel proud and stay positive hon because you ARE winning ! You are a shining star :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $266.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jeani, Keep going and know that we are behind you every step of the way! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: