Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

Im online on I.M If anyone wants to chat

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pin4apple, What are you gonna do now? Anything you want? You can still enjoy your time in the garden, just don't smoke. Find a new way to keep your hands busy. Perhaps an activity you & your husband could do together? Don't be too hard on yourself with the eating. Make healthy choices and examine why you're eating. Sometimes boredom can be a factor. It's not always easy to replace smoking in many areas of your life but it will get easier with practice. Keep persevering! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1040 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Donna, you're romanticising. Cigarettes don't make anything better. They never did. You can still sit out in the garden, but instead of kicking back a drug out there... you can enjoy the fresh air and the company of whoever you're with. The way you see yourself is changing, and we, as people, resist that. We don't like change... so this is gonna take a while. But wait it out. You'll be fine. And congrats on 24 days!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 26 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 660 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Donna You can do it!!!! Soon be Tuesday and everything will be fine! Phil x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 236 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,198 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1239 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
17 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Guys its sunday morning and i cant seem to shake this craving, i nearly gave in last night, i actually frightened myself as i was that close to buying some fags. I think alot of it is that the nice weather is coming and we used to sit out in the garden at night wen the kids are in bed and have a drink and a fag and i suppose im thinking, " well what are we gonna do now" does anyone else feel like that. Ive eaten alot lately too which is getting me down, ive been feeling really positive up till the last few days, i hope it goes away. Well congrats to all those who have done really well anyway, sorry for the moan, Donna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/7/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 504 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �125 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Missed you! me [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 236 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,194 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1239 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 47 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm in IM now! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 675 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $284.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pin4apple, Sorry to hear you're having a rough day. :( Sometimes it is helpful to get back to basics and employ the same strategies that got you through the first few days of your quit. Also be sure to reward yourself for yet another smoke free day! Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think that your may be hitting that 30 day crave point. It will pass...don't give in....it is so worth it to keep your eyes on the future! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $344.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 24 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys im online if anyone wants to have a chat, hope everyones ok, havent been on again 4 few days, feeling bit horrible at the mo so thought i would come on here to cheer myself up :) im suddenly starting to crave a ciggie today, been really bad one too [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/7/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 491 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �120 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51

Reading this thread: