Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Still sleeping trouble, And I cry at the drop of a hat

17 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whynot - I hear you! My sleeping is also very disturbed and then I'm tired all day. My energy level has never been so low. All day I fantasize about climbing into bed & sleeping, then when night comes, I can't sleep! Mood-wise - last week I was really feeling down & in the dumps...very depressed. For some reason, my mood is much better this week (at least since Monday). I think this is all a part of the rollercoaster we're on. There is nothing wrong with crying - and if it's not debilitating/negatively effecting your life, then cry away my dear! Tears are just salt water - it won't hurt you! One question - are you or have you ever been on meds for depression? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 890 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $162.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,350.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 13

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I don't know what to do to start dealing with this one. The lack of sleep is bad enough. I wake up 8-10 times throughout the night and in the morning I am feeling even worse than when I went to bed. With a 5 and 12 year old at home, I just can't seem to keep up lately.(I don't want to do much of anything anymore either, but I assume that's because I am tired.:)) Now, I have always been a vrey emotional person, the one that cries at the movies, or really good book. SO, when I would want to get it [i]under control[/i], I would light a smoke and blink it away. Now, it's worse. With no smoking, and the blink alone is useless. Plus I cry at anything! Not just books and movies, but regular TV, commercials, and anytime anyone says anything negitive....oh, it's embarrassing. I hate to be this way, but I don't know how to hold it in better and not leak like an idiot whenever something happens in my life. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 860 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Reading this thread: