Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I took off my patch!

17 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for all the encouragment! I really appreciate it. I am feeling the withdraw pretty bad right now, but i'm just going to push through it. I am bigger than this habit. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 52 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Thanks so much everyone. I'll be back in the morning to give a update! A smoke free one!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 54 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Thanks Tutti! I am going to keep going stong! I been drinking water and fruit juice, so far I'm ok. Keep fighting the good fight! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 51 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
I've got the gum, but I think I can do this without a NRT. I am really ready to stop. If I get a really bad craving, I'll try the gum. Thanks For the support [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 50 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
I took the patch off. It was really hurting my arm. I am still quitting, I'm just gonna go cold turkey. I will really need a lot of support now more than ever. I can do this all the way. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 49 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 948 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Luck, I am sure you will do just great! Look how far you have come so far. Keep Going and reward yourself for the accomplishment you have already made. We are all behind you!!!!!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
good going! i went cold turkey and it works for me. i think its more about your attitude than anything else. stay positive and you'll do great. keep it up! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 163 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ, I was using the patch at first and didn't like the dreams I was having, so after three days on the patch I choose to go "Cold Turkey". The first three days are going to be tough but after awhile the pain starts ease up. Just remember that everything happening to you is normal and is experienced by many others. Don�t give in to the terrible anxiety because you are strong than that. Remember to drink plenty of H2O to get that evil bug out of your system. Always cry if you feel like it, you are cleaning out the rest of your body, so let the tear ducts do a little house cleaning too. This website is the best place to vent, remain in control, and get support and encouragement. We are all with you. April ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/15/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 274 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $58.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
17 years ago 0 70 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ How is it going? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 936 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $230 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 932 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
DJ, By the time I quit I smoked 2 packs a day and I smoked for 30 years. I had to go "cold turkey." NRT's and Chantix weren't an option for me for health reasons. You CAN do this. Read on your other post from this morning. I left you a message. LOL I've been running all over trying to catch you. ha ha ha ha Chug that water, DJ. I mean as much as you can stand. Keep talking to us and keep reading. Okay? Tutti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 474 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9

Reading this thread: