Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

After 2 weeks, had to call in the big dawgs....

17 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, had a rough day yesterday. Put the patch on, I hadn't wore one since the first day. But needed it yesterday. And today. Also started taking my Wellbutrin again. Thought I was out of the woods, but I guess not! How long before these cravings stop!!!! I do not feel safe with myself anymore! I actually went to the store this morning with every intention of buying a pack. But bought a scratchoff instead. (Think someone recommended this the other day!!! :p I won 7 dollars!!!! ) Try it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 438 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I also started a kickboxing class last night!! Holy Moly, my lungs are out of shape! not to mention the rest of me....but it's venting... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 438 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 292 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
SN, You're doing great! And I think kickboxing is a wonderful activity to take on! Just keep doin' whatcher doin'! SammiJo [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 471 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 45 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LMAO!!! I THROW MY DAMN PACK OF GUM ON THE COUNTER LIKE IT IS A PACK OF SMOKES, AND THEN I SMACK THE THING TO PACK IT DOWN LIKE THE CIGARETTES. I MUST LOOK LIKE SOME FREAK PACKING A PACK OF GUM. LOL. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/9/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 116 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1006 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
lol!!! You lot may have quit smoking, but the humour is here to stay, I see!!! Well done!!! Deli [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 168 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,532 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �504 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sugarnose - You're only on day 14... give this time... If you have read posts here (and that is always my #1 advice to newbies - esp. old posts) you kow that this takes time - sometimes alot of time, and this addiction is the addiction from Hell... So calm down, dear one - ground yourself and be patient and calm w/yourself... Smoking is always a choice... the questions is - are you really committed to quitting? Your desire to quit MUST be stronger than your desire to smoke - period :) Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 317 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,115 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1474.05 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 41 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

Reading this thread: