Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Falling out...

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yesterday was my worse day by far and wouldn't you know my luck ... the site was down almost all flippin' day! GRRRRRRRRRRRR [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 703 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5955 Hours: 15

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 20

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Good Morning Guys, [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/yahoo_coffee.gif[/IMG] I am still not feeling so hot this morning. Stepping down from one patch to another is like going through hell week again in my opinion. But at least I am mentally stronger to handle it. As far as my friends go, I don't know if this is true or not, and I will rethink it after I am through this. But right now, I truly believe that as you said Ed they are the same. The sad thing is, is that I think I would go smoke when they were pissing me off. Now when they piss me off I don't go smoke. So I am left feeling irritated as hell. Last night we went out with friends. When my friends have problems or issues I listen, I care. They ask about me about me and I start to talk to them and they all of a sudden are paying attention to everything but me and what I am saying to them. It hurts my feelings, pisses me off and makes me feel disrespected and uncared about. So I look back at our friendship and realized that is pretty much how it has always been ... except now I do not go and smoke when they have behaved this way. I'll wait until I have these withdrawals out of my system to come to any final conclusions. Anyway, so when this happened, I told my husband and we decided to leave. We went and caught a movie together and went to Starbucks. I was around smoking last night and handled that well. It stank. I also had a dark beer and it tasted so great ... the full flavor not ruined by cig smoke. This morning ... my body sore from working out ... and my pom poms are still on the floor. ... yes ... rambling again ... ugh [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 674 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Thanks Joanne. I mean I know I am changing too. And I am sure that I am a bit more 'irritable', thus why I am putting it on hold until I know that I am more on an even keel. But the realizations are, well um ... disturbing. It is nice to not be alone in how I am feeling. It is nice to know someone understands. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 676 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

GREAT! She isn't home! Ugh! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

I don't feel like I am Danielle. I wish I did. I am full of anger right now. I am having a really bad day. I am tired of being positive, I am exhausted at the moment. A lot of things in the last 24 are just not going right. A jacuzzi tub is being put in today and it is taking longer than expected and I just see the bill keep going cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-ching. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! We got ipods for rewards the other day and I have still yet to figure out how to make the darn things work ... it is driving me crazy! I don't want to be around anyone. I wish everyone would just go away. I wish I could just get movies and go in my bedroom ... but with them working in my master bath and having 3 kids ... that isn't going to happen. And Joanne, I'm with you girl. This is for me. If I end up needed to find new friends ... so be it. All of this has just got me so irritated. little irritations on top of little irritations add to that stepping down another 7mg off the patch and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr I could just scream I'm going to call my mom. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Just got in touch with my dad who is a Quitter! He talked to me and I feel somewhat better. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 681 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

The withdrawals are hitting me from stepping down. I'm tired. I am having mental cravings. I am exhausted. All of my friends are getting on my nerves. I am realizing when they got on my nerves before ... I'd go have a smoke. Well I don't smoke anymore and now I just want to tell them to stop whining ... to shut up. But of course I don't say that. grrrrrrrrrrrr! I am tired of being upbeat for a while... that takes a lot of energy to maintain that. I need a break. I am going to bed. Good night ... hopefully I will feel better tomorrow. Hopefully my crave level will go down some. I know I am rambling ... I don't even care how this all sounds. I had some lager tonight ... boy is beer good without smokes. I had two starbuck's as well. good stuff. Yes I blew my diet. blah! someone cheer me on. my pom poms are flippin tired. lol nite [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 666 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 21

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Not understanding adds to the frustration and anger. So your post helps A LOT Danielle. Thank you so much. I'll be able to get through this now. Do you know approx. how long it takes my to start regulating things again on it's own naturally? Or does it just get gradually better over time? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 734 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Oh Mira, I'm so glad you responded. I have tears running down my face. I 'think' I am doing better today. It is 7:45am here and I am having my coffee, so it is still early. I am the next one on the wait list for Alan Carr's book at the library and I'm on my 2nd day without the patch on. Yesterday totally sucked. I had a nervous breakdown with my three children gathering around me. That was not cool. I think you are right about the "stuffing something in your mouth when you are mad" theory. LOL!!! Because when I am mad now ... I know I can not say the things I am thinking, but holding them in is driving me bonkers. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 763 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $100 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Sick of the patches ... I ripped it off last night at around 8pm. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 745 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $96 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
  • Quit Meter

$54,498.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: